Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the...?

Collapse
X

What the...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What the...?

    How did this kill me?

    https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/962095899584487424
    Attached Files

    #2
    Because the game is random as ****, ive had the same happen to me with sniper shots, can see it go past my head then i die, its pointless aiming on this game because it never works, just hip fire and spray and you will have a better chance of surving.. ohh and dont forget to jump around like a *******

    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LEBRON%20SM...video/43857942

    take that sniper shot for example, scopes in to the left of the guy and shoots but yet kills him
    Last edited by ImpuLse8818; 02-09-2018, 07:53 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Network delay, nothing wrong here.

      Comment


      #4
      3rd4th5thLewith , never heard of client side prediction and what negative effects it can have (it is also necessary for a multiplayer game), no? Not surprised...

      Comment


      #5
      Originally posted by Blue man View Post
      3rd4th5thLewith , never heard of client side prediction and what negative effects it can have (it is also necessary for a multiplayer game), no? Not surprised...
      I find it funny that you're bashing someone for dying due to desync. There's a reason why they call it lag. Lighten up a bit.

      You don't need to treat someone like their stupid, I'm pretty sure we all know what desync is, you don't gotta get all fancy and try to act smart and bring up terms like "client side prediction and how it has negative effects, yet necessary for multiplayer gaming." Throw those insecurities in the trash and hop off the thread.
      Last edited by WBG Speedhack; 02-14-2018, 12:51 AM.

      Comment


        #6
        Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

        I find it funny that you're bashing someone for dying due to desync. There's a reason why they call it lag. Lighten up a bit.

        You don't need to treat someone like their stupid, I'm pretty sure we all know what desync is, you don't gotta get all fancy and try to act smart and bring up terms like "client side prediction and how it has negative effects, yet necessary for multiplayer gaming." Throw those insecurities in the trash and hop off the thread.
        That is not lag nor desync, go read up on what client side prediction is and you will understand why I first said it, no need to act like a smartass for no reason.

        Comment


          #7
          Buy costumes! And get magic shield n bloom

          Comment


          #8
          Originally posted by Blue man View Post

          That is not lag nor desync, go read up on what client side prediction is and you will understand why I first said it, no need to act like a smartass for no reason.
          Cool, so their disguising negative effects, that's great! Next time, at least put something constructive towards the thread. No one is acting like a smartass but you.

          Comment


            #9
            Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

            Cool, so their disguising negative effects, that's great! Next time, at least put something constructive towards the thread. No one is acting like a smartass but you.
            He asked "How did this kill me? " and I gave an explanation, sorry for explaining what is actually happening, I won't do it ever again.

            Comment


              #10
              Looks like standard latency to me, like how you'll sometimes die after backing off behind a wall. On his screen, he headshot you.

              Comment


                #11
                Originally posted by Blue man View Post

                He asked "How did this kill me? " and I gave an explanation, sorry for explaining what is actually happening, I won't do it ever again.
                Once again, you were rude with the response. You instantly implied that you had no idea what you were talking about before he had any chance to respond. Once again, be quiet and get off the thread.

                Comment


                  #12
                  Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

                  Once again, you were rude with the response. You instantly implied that you had no idea what you were talking about before he had any chance to respond. Once again, be quiet and get off the thread.
                  I'm not sure what your problem is man, first of all look at my first reply than look at the comment I got on it, you may understand some things now.
                  Last edited by Blue man; 02-14-2018, 06:56 PM.

                  Comment


                    #13
                    Originally posted by Blue man View Post

                    I'm not sure what your problem is man, first of all look at my first reply than look at the comment I got on it, you may understand some things now.
                    No one cares. Do you need a safe space from words that hurt over the internet?

                    Comment


                      #14
                      Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

                      No one cares. Do you need a safe space from words that hurt over the internet?
                      If you have nothing smart to say just leave, we had our argument before and I very well know that you not the good guy that you are trying to present yourself as here.

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Originally posted by Blue man View Post
                        If you have nothing smart to say just leave, we had our argument before and I very well know that you not the good guy that you are trying to present yourself as here.
                        What are you even talking about. If you know who I am, please expose me, I'd love to hear it.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X