• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the...?

How did this kill me?

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/962095899584487424
    Attached Files

Because the game is random as ****, ive had the same happen to me with sniper shots, can see it go past my head then i die, its pointless aiming on this game because it never works, just hip fire and spray and you will have a better chance of surving.. ohh and dont forget to jump around like a *******

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LEBRON%20SM...video/43857942

take that sniper shot for example, scopes in to the left of the guy and shoots but yet kills him
    Last edited by ImpuLse8818; 02-09-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Network delay, nothing wrong here.

Comment

3rd4th5thLewith , never heard of client side prediction and what negative effects it can have (it is also necessary for a multiplayer game), no? Not surprised...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post
      3rd4th5thLewith , never heard of client side prediction and what negative effects it can have (it is also necessary for a multiplayer game), no? Not surprised...
      I find it funny that you're bashing someone for dying due to desync. There's a reason why they call it lag. Lighten up a bit.

You don't need to treat someone like their stupid, I'm pretty sure we all know what desync is, you don't gotta get all fancy and try to act smart and bring up terms like "client side prediction and how it has negative effects, yet necessary for multiplayer gaming." Throw those insecurities in the trash and hop off the thread.
      Last edited by WBG Speedhack; 02-14-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

I find it funny that you're bashing someone for dying due to desync. There's a reason why they call it lag. Lighten up a bit.

You don't need to treat someone like their stupid, I'm pretty sure we all know what desync is, you don't gotta get all fancy and try to act smart and bring up terms like "client side prediction and how it has negative effects, yet necessary for multiplayer gaming." Throw those insecurities in the trash and hop off the thread.
        That is not lag nor desync, go read up on what client side prediction is and you will understand why I first said it, no need to act like a smartass for no reason.

Comment

Buy costumes! And get magic shield n bloom

Comment

That is not lag nor desync, go read up on what client side prediction is and you will understand why I first said it, no need to act like a smartass for no reason.
          Cool, so their disguising negative effects, that's great! Next time, at least put something constructive towards the thread. No one is acting like a smartass but you.

Comment

Cool, so their disguising negative effects, that's great! Next time, at least put something constructive towards the thread. No one is acting like a smartass but you.
            He asked "How did this kill me? " and I gave an explanation, sorry for explaining what is actually happening, I won't do it ever again.

Comment

Looks like standard latency to me, like how you'll sometimes die after backing off behind a wall. On his screen, he headshot you.

Comment

He asked "How did this kill me? " and I gave an explanation, sorry for explaining what is actually happening, I won't do it ever again.
                Once again, you were rude with the response. You instantly implied that you had no idea what you were talking about before he had any chance to respond. Once again, be quiet and get off the thread.

Comment

Once again, you were rude with the response. You instantly implied that you had no idea what you were talking about before he had any chance to respond. Once again, be quiet and get off the thread.
                  I'm not sure what your problem is man, first of all look at my first reply than look at the comment I got on it, you may understand some things now.
                  Last edited by Blue man; 02-14-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure what your problem is man, first of all look at my first reply than look at the comment I got on it, you may understand some things now.
                    No one cares. Do you need a safe space from words that hurt over the internet?

Comment

No one cares. Do you need a safe space from words that hurt over the internet?
                      If you have nothing smart to say just leave, we had our argument before and I very well know that you not the good guy that you are trying to present yourself as here.

Comment

If you have nothing smart to say just leave, we had our argument before and I very well know that you not the good guy that you are trying to present yourself as here.
                        What are you even talking about. If you know who I am, please expose me, I'd love to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                        X