X

Stop the jetpack!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop the jetpack!

Hi epic games iam sayin this at the bottom of my heart dont add this youre gonna **** up youre game

Yeah, to be fairly honest i don't know how I feel about the jetpack. Can you already imagine jet pack + rocket? That's if you can even use weapons while using the jetpack.

Comment

I really hope it's either cosmetic or a gliderskin. Would love to see it as a glider just like the bearforce or dragon. Would match the theme of the battle pass.

Comment

lol, why not actually wait and see how its implemented and what its like before saying it'll ruin the game and not just make a knee jerk reaction? Remember everyone freaking out about the bush and how that would ruin the game? yeah.

Comment

What's up with everyone freakibg out? No one knows how it will work, yet everyone is comparing it to COD. Lmfao! Get a grip people. I doubt you can shoot while using it, it will more than likely have fuel/energy , a novelty item. Something fun, you know, that fits fortnite perfectly. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
          X