X

Free vbucks: Read this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free vbucks: Read this

Any website that asks you to complete a survey or share with friends for free v-bucks are fake and will never give you v-bucks. These websites are NOT an Epic Games website, there are no ways to get free v-bucks other than within Save the World and the battle pass rewards within Battle Royale. Please do not be fooled by these websites!

The only official websites for Fortnite are http://epicgames.com and http://fortnite.com .

For more information of Account Security: https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/c...urity-bulletin
    Last edited by Davethebuck; 05-28-2018, 06:48 PM. Reason: updated info
    The buck stops here.

thank you for the information

Comment

• StardewXcvb11113 commented
      Editing a comment
      yo_boy_dean, HE JUST SAID YOU CAN'T!!! MY GOD!!! ;p

• Aušsie commented
      Editing a comment
      u dumb son

damnit lol

Comment

Thanks saved man.

Comment

lol I feel like an idiot now :( I actually did it and noticed that it didn't work so I checked to see if it was real and... yeah.

Comment

Rip i was about to do the 10000 vbuck one :[

Comment

• xStellarFox commented
            Editing a comment
            Virgin Bucks
            im sorry lol

i clicked it from friend will i get a virus

Comment

• Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t believe it’s like that. I think what it does is before you claim the v-bucks you have to do a deal and sometimes they make you put in credit card info, etc and try to steal info. You should be okay

• Hughesey009 commented
            Editing a comment
            No they normally want account details to log in and take your account for themselves or sell it.

i was about to redeem 10000 vbucks and it asked for a ton of surveys, it was so bs, but props on making it look real

Comment

• Captusal commented
            Editing a comment
            lol, everyone will do anything to get free v bucks.

I kinda got up to 50 invites. Oops.. I'm pretty known in some of these communities and now I look like a fool after this little incident.

Comment

Yo u guys saved us all, I was getting so triggered when I still had one point. Thanks for the info.

Comment

There is no way to gift vbucks atm, so that should be a red flag :)

Comment

Yea thanks for this passing this out around as I have already seen some of the links for it

Comment

Hola quien se une

Comment

Just Gonna Make A Awareness Video On Yt About This Stay Safe Peeps

Comment

This post should not have saved any of you... These things are not new. Code Generators and In game Currency generators have been around since I was a kid. It's common sense that a company would not give away their currency to the masses for no reason at all as it would be a horrible business decision. Nonetheless hopefully this information gets added to the sticky to make people more aware. Any hack claiming to generate a code or give you something that would typically require payment will never work. Microtransactions are the bread and butter of these games and are locked away behind heavy encryption that requires a transaction to complete in reference to your account that is also locked away behind heavy encryption. Most companies have servers that are dedicated just to online purchases so that they are separate from all of the other systems to make it nearly impossible for any exploit or glitch to be constructed. Pssst. Even if they could and spent all of that hard word cracking into a nearly impossible to crack system, what makes you think they would give you access for free just so their hard work can get insta patched? All you guys are doing by falling for this stuff is not getting viruses, usually(don't download anything), but rather getting someone very rich. Ever wonder why those surveys needed to unlock the download never end? Its because the people behind the scam you fell for get paid for every survey you guys complete.

Comment

Working...
                      X