X

Free vbucks: Read this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free vbucks: Read this

Beware of Scams! Scam sites may claim to provide free V-Bucks, cosmetics, or the ability to share or buy accounts. They may ask you for your account information, or to answer survey questions for free V-Bucks. These sites are not real, and are not able to grant V-Bucks! If you have engaged with one of these sites, we strongly encourage you to change your password as soon as possible.

The only official websites for Fortnite are http://epicgames.com and http://fortnite.com
    , so please double-check the URL.

For more information of Account Security: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...r-epic-account
    Last edited by Davethebuck; 11-30-2018, 03:33 AM. Reason: updated information and links
    The buck stops here.

thank you for the information

Comment

• hegm84 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for your information. there are many SCAM sites that try to fooled you.

• Camojuice commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks 4 the info :D

• Adigauri123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the information

damnit lol

Comment

• TheHoax25 commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahahahahahahaha

• Shaggy4hire commented
      Editing a comment
      Earn them in save the world misions.

• Sanchez_24_7 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yeah just earn them in save the world

Thanks saved man.

Comment

lol I feel like an idiot now :( I actually did it and noticed that it didn't work so I checked to see if it was real and... yeah.

Comment

Rip i was about to do the 10000 vbuck one :[

Comment

• xStellarFox commented
        Editing a comment
        Virgin Bucks
        im sorry lol

• GG but L commented
        Editing a comment
        well you just saved yourself

• GG but L commented
        Editing a comment
        lol at least you saved yourself from getting hacked

i was about to redeem 10000 vbucks and it asked for a ton of surveys, it was so bs, but props on making it look real

Comment

• Gucci_Guilty. commented
        Editing a comment
        everyone will do anything for v bucks because they are WAY overpriced for cosmetics that you will be bored of in 3 days.

• AvK Snowman commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had the Merry Marauder since it came out and I'm not bored of it. Probably because it's an OG skin lmao

• MrmeowXur commented
        Editing a comment
        If you want free V bucks go to save the world

I kinda got up to 50 invites. Oops.. I'm pretty known in some of these communities and now I look like a fool after this little incident.

Comment

Yo u guys saved us all, I was getting so triggered when I still had one point. Thanks for the info.

Comment

There is no way to gift vbucks atm, so that should be a red flag :)

Comment

• An0nybear commented
            Editing a comment
            It could be possible by gift card, but the person need to buy the vbucks by themself. Like we do in our Network, so for exaple if we want to give the person 1000vbucks, we give 10usd or 10euro as a giftcard or paypal. That's the only way to give people vbucks at this moment.

Yea thanks for this passing this out around as I have already seen some of the links for it

Comment

Hola quien se une

Comment

• Blatant Boy commented
              Editing a comment
              JUst want to find out when I made my account

Just Gonna Make A Awareness Video On Yt About This Stay Safe Peeps

Comment

This post should not have saved any of you... These things are not new. Code Generators and In game Currency generators have been around since I was a kid. It's common sense that a company would not give away their currency to the masses for no reason at all as it would be a horrible business decision. Nonetheless hopefully this information gets added to the sticky to make people more aware. Any hack claiming to generate a code or give you something that would typically require payment will never work. Microtransactions are the bread and butter of these games and are locked away behind heavy encryption that requires a transaction to complete in reference to your account that is also locked away behind heavy encryption. Most companies have servers that are dedicated just to online purchases so that they are separate from all of the other systems to make it nearly impossible for any exploit or glitch to be constructed. Pssst. Even if they could and spent all of that hard word cracking into a nearly impossible to crack system, what makes you think they would give you access for free just so their hard work can get insta patched? All you guys are doing by falling for this stuff is not getting viruses, usually(don't download anything), but rather getting someone very rich. Ever wonder why those surveys needed to unlock the download never end? Its because the people behind the scam you fell for get paid for every survey you guys complete.

Comment

dem it i was excited to the raptor from the shop :/ But thanks for the info

Comment

• GefahrIich_99 commented
                Editing a comment
                Good job fortnite i like it

• GefahrIich_99 commented
                Editing a comment
                I need help. All of these shotguns are unbalanceed and something need to be done about it
            Working...
            X