Free vbucks: Read this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo thank you so much man you saved me from all this ****

Comment

I was trying to get a code for Fortnite mobile when i noticed that i was on a epicgames-looking website that wasn't epicgames. By the time i realized that i had typed in my username to get a "code". As far as i can tell they try to get you to invite your friends and get "free vbucks" (probably some survey). I didn't do anything other than type my user name, no password or anything, so i'm safe right?

Comment

Hhgffggddgh

Comment

Awesome it’s great for my account

Comment

so how do i get free vbucks then? it sounds like they are trying to horde all the vbucks for themselves.

I hope no one has fallen for these vbuck scams.

Comment

I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale Starter Pack for 5$ in PS store . will I be able to use in my mobile game ? I'm not able to find it

Comment

Is it even possible to get free vbucks

Comment

• Davethebuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only by playing the game

Hi this was the best I think

Comment

Just a reminder: There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to get v-bucks outside of earning or purchasing them in game.
                  The buck stops here.

Comment

Yeah saved my friend from getting his account hacked because of this. Thanks :)

Comment

LOL, all those people out there who believes in these friggn scams about "free robux ( April 2018 ) or "free vbucks glitch (April 2018) need to be lectured about the scams of the internet in a technolgy class. I'm not calling anybody who believes in this kinda stuff stupid or dumb , but i'm just saying that this is a lesson that you should never always believe everything that see on the internet, even if there is video footage of somebody glitching their PS3 out to somehow create a PS4 (I'm talking about you, THIOJOE!)

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

it is 100% fake

Comment

Yip. The Youtube channel that gives away 1 VBuck for every like is also fake. That guy has never given away a single VBuck

Comment

Thanks epicgames

Comment

Working...
                              X