• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help

Comment

it is 100% fake

Comment

Yip. The Youtube channel that gives away 1 VBuck for every like is also fake. That guy has never given away a single VBuck

Comment

Thanks epicgames

Comment

My brother told me to do it and my points randomly jumped to 16 (10000v-bucks) it told me I needed a survey so I went searching if it was real and then a message popped up saying the v-bucks will be sent within 12hrs. This is the link, maybe you can shut it down @epicsgames *****
            Last edited by Davethebuck; 05-02-2018, 10:56 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

• bdogstone commented
              Editing a comment
              yes afterward it asked for a credit card number and a couple other numbers my friend had a ton of points and i had 20 so i got so hyped up until it asked for the numbers i told all my friends and they got mad becasuse we just spent over a hour getting people onto this site than we told everyone not to go onto the site ever again

Can't believe people will still fall for these scams. :)

Comment

yeah but only question is, is when is epic gonna put a good skin up in the iteam shop?

Comment

Need vbucks for skin

Comment

Originally posted by Davethebuck View Post
                  The 'Fortnite Special' website (and any other sites that ask you to complete surveys or share with friends) are fake and will not give you v-bucks. These websites are NOT an Epic Games website, there are no ways to get free v-bucks other than within Save the World and the battle pass within Battle Royale. Please do not be fooled by these websites! Stay safe out there.
                  Yes,me and a bunch of friends where freaking out i shared it with all my friends and we all got like 90 points and than i clicked on 10000 v bucks and it said all out so than i looked on the actual page and it wasnt there so thankyou for this information.

Comment

Hi epic games
                    can I please have v-bucks

Comment

Haloffgccggvcfyhhcdrrty

Comment

i have seen a lot of this sites

none of them gimme a v-bucks

Comment

Be save with this Websites they arend legid (: have fun with playing Fortnite

Comment

Kind of off topic, but I guess I'll just ask. :)
                            When Save The World goes free, will there still be V-Buck rewards for quests that are usable between STW and BR or will the v bucks become game mode specific?

Comment

• Davethebuck commented
                              Editing a comment
                              vbucks will work the same way they work now, any earned in save the world can be spent in battle royale

thanks for the advice man you lit

Comment

Working...
                            X