X

What is this crosshair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this crosshair?

Can ya'll please put the crosshair back to normal? Not sure what's up with you and ruining stuff within the game every update. Can hardly see the **** players if they're far away and I'm trying to shoot with an AR. What was the point of the change?

Also, the SCAR sounds like garbage now, good job.

The scar sound is your opinion.
    They should have included the crosshair reticle change in the the patch notes though, along with some reasoning.

Comment

I don’t mind the scar sound eventhough it sounds terrible but the reticle on the AR is so annoying when shooting guys from a distance they should’ve just left it alone or at least have an option to disable the new reticle changing small things like that get me triggered af

Comment

This reticle was introduced a few patchs ago and they chaned it back to normal, i wish they do the same thing in this case

Comment

Yeah the bigger dot sucks.

Don't mind the rifle sounds much, they sounded meh before and don't sound any better or worse now.

Comment

I never even noticed it, the recoil is now there though.

Comment

I perspnaly like the new Scar sound.
              But the crosshair makes no sense and ruins the gameplay if u are not used to it.
              Please change it to the smaller dot again

Comment

I don't like the bigger dot at all. If it was my choice, I would have the tiniest dot.

Comment

I've gotten used to the SCAR, kinda like it now lmao. Thanks for feedback on the crosshair though.

Comment

Ya no thanks on the big dot.. Makes seeing what people are doing while crouched zoomed impossible from range. Mostly just gets in the way, New scar sound is more powerful and gun-like so i don't mind. It used to sound like a hammer to a nail..

Comment

First of all the in house/on-site QA should have insisted on having the old and the new crosshair as options. Please do not tell me that no one in QA appreciated how the old crosshair helped accuracy. Please give us an option please. I understand some people have difficulty in looking at fine print/images, but I'm just asking for a choice between the old and the new one, don't even want customization, the old crosshair was perfect for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X