Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 man Teams Dying to the Storm! Storm OP!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've played 3 games of your new mode, 20 man teams. All three games, over half the people in the game died to the storm, because you say drop in the middle, and it goes to snobby shores, junk junction, etc. Just wanted to say, that the storm is Super OP in this mode, and I, along with every single person I know, aren't playing it again, because of that very reason. Fix it.

One of the circles has a really short timer I think, I remember our team just left Tilted after getting pushed out by the circle, shot at some people and got overrun by the circle shortly after, catching everyone off guard.

Comment

It's not just one of the circles, it's all of them, past the first one. So, it literally makes it impossible to survive, depending on where you dropped, and where the circle goes. It's stupid. It's OP. It isn't fun. I'm sure alot of the players dying in the storm every game, are feeling the same way. They'll have to relaunch it, without completely screwing the storm up. Or lower it's damage. OR think about events, play them, test them, etc. before you release them. They'd be another great idea. Heh.

Comment

I agree, the 50 vs 50 storm speed was fine as the match already progresses fast enough with the 20 man squads.

With that said, the firefights I have been involved in have been amazingly fun and tense.

Comment

I just want the stats to count! We’re going in with a squad, we should get kills and the W in squads!

Comment

They don't say drop in the middle. They say the first 2 storm placings are random then every storm after that is centered. Its all in the patch notes. Read them properly. If you're getting caught in the storm, you're not paying enough attention

Comment

This is the worst LTM to date. Even if you land in the center as suggested the large battles often don't have time to play out because of the storm. You definitely can't build big bases either. Don't have time to get resources, and if you do the storm immediately pushes you out of the base.

It's also quite ridiculous that there is no way to communicate with the entire team... chat wheel? Something??
              Last edited by Obscene; 03-08-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Fixed in today's patch

Comment

Originally posted by hellivioze View Post
                  They don't say drop in the middle. They say the first 2 storm placings are random then every storm after that is centered. Its all in the patch notes. Read them properly. If you're getting caught in the storm, you're not paying enough attention
                  the problem is if you get caught in the 1st storm you have not got enough time to get out and heal before getting caught again...

twice i got caught in the 1st storm and had 30sec to get out, soon as i got to the edge it moved again. The timer is too short between moving storms which is more of an issue. You get caught in 1st storm and your out of the game.

Comment

Thank you for fixing this Devs...it's appreciated

Comment

Working...
                    X