Saw more cheaters today than ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw more cheaters today than ever

LOL NICE JOB!

You release EasyCheat detection and you've got more hackers than ever. Just built a MAZE of stairs/walls and this clown knew exactly where I was inside of it, and hit me with every shot.

Some newbie with no skin. He had an aimbot and a walhack and your cheat detection did nothing. What clowns you guys Epic.

I was trying to report a couple of people yesterday through the in game option but the screen is frozen and will not load to file complaint. It’s been like this for at least a week. Im on PS4

Comment

Originally posted by Scifired View Post
      I was trying to report a couple of people yesterday through the in game option but the screen is frozen and will not load to file complaint. It’s been like this for at least a week. Im on PS4
      I just reported this in the bug selection because I have the same problem on xbox. It seems to only be happening to me when someone potentially could be actually cheating, as in manipulating code, though. I can report just fine when I'm dealing with teamers in solo - people who are just up to somewhat frowned upon things and not necessarily "cheating". My observations may be anecdotal though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scifired View Post
        There's no nodding yet on consoles so ur not running into anyone cheating like that

Comment

Today was my first day playing and I died 30 seconds in by someone who shot through a wall. There were no windows and his bullet went through the wall, didn't damage it, and hit me dead in the head.

Comment

Seen more cheating especially aimbotters

Comment

I've seen a lot of fishy stuff especially over the past month, but I have messaged a few guys who killed me when I ran behind cover who said I was still out in the open. Latency is getting me killed more than hacking IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BACKDRAFT127 View Post
                I've seen a lot of fishy stuff especially over the past month, but I have messaged a few guys who killed me when I ran behind cover who said I was still out in the open. Latency is getting me killed more than hacking IMO
                Definitely sometimes I get hit by lag, but lag or not if someone is hitting 90% accuracy from 150 meters with an AR... something is wrong. And there are some people that no matter how much of a maze I build, they always know where I am, even when not moving. I only won 18% of my solo games today... I easily should have won 30% or more, if not for hackers killing me. I got second place like 5 times, mostly due to people with insane accuracy and "uncanny ability to know where I am at all times".

Comment

Yep done with this freaking game till this is actually fixed. Literally just ended a 20v20 game, our team was doing great we had 10 left was down to 2 players...and they literally instant killed people one after another by jumping around doing non stop headshots and won...So sad a good game is ruined by bad kids who gotta use bots and hacks. I'm fully ok with being out played, ill give kudos a thumps up and move onto my next match but so much of this is BS its not even FPS funny...

Comment

I think people are crying wolf here, I have been on the good side of RNG and I could see why PC players would think it was a aimbot. As for the console guys in here, I don't think the consoles have been cracked yet, there are no cheats unless its a guy from PC playing with a buddy on console. I'm not even sure if that is still a thing though.

Comment

Funny people say you cant cheat on consol... 15 bucks a month with get you all your cheats on consol.. you can buy usbs full of mods and plug right into consol..... wake up.... lots of cheaters

Comment

id bet 75% of the people playing are cheating

Comment

maybe the correct answer is the most obvious one? Thought about it being the thermal AR where they can see you while your trying to camp out for the win? Not their fault if they can shoot accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaIIOmega View Post
                            LOL NICE JOB!

You release EasyCheat detection and you've got more hackers than ever. Just built a MAZE of stairs/walls and this clown knew exactly where I was inside of it, and hit me with every shot.

Some newbie with no skin. He had an aimbot and a walhack and your cheat detection did nothing. What clowns you guys Epic.
                            That's the same with me though now after I have played it once I cant log in reason: Error code 20006 : so I think that the easy "anti-cheat" is like kicking me from the game or a hacker banned me
                            Plz help Anti-cheat is ♡♡♡♡ SO GET RID OF IT. Thank you.

Comment

Btw im on Pc

Comment

Working...
                              X