Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know when it will be available to play PC-XBOX ?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the most logical thing normally ... Microsoft / Xbox go together .. Why is it still not possible to play with people on xbox ? Does anybody know something about this ?

No game will allow that

Comment

Originally posted by antec900 View Post
      No game will allow that
      Actually, a lot of games are cross-platform.

Comment

Given they have just announced full cross platform for everything but XBox got to say biggest disappointment ever, and until at-least you can have cross progression with xbox and PC, Epic are not going to be getting another cent out of me for this game.

Comment

• PH_007 commented
          Editing a comment
          They just announced it? Have a link?

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...obile-announce

Comment

No game will allow that
          Look up "Xbox Play Anywhere".
          Originally posted by Spiraldeath View Post
          Given they have just announced full cross platform for everything but XBox got to say biggest disappointment ever, and until at-least you can have cross progression with xbox and PC, Epic are not going to be getting another cent out of me for this game.
          I think it still has something to do with Xbox LIVE servers and Epics own servers not playing nice, but I have no factual evidence of this. I do see Xbox looking like the worst platform for support out of all the platforms for Fortnite.
          Community Moderator & Senior Lurker
          Epic Games Account since: March 2014
          Where to find me: Unreal Engine 4, Fortnite, Unreal Tournament

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

I would love this on the switch with cross account progression. I would always be having some BR delights

Comment

No game will allow that
              Gears of war 4 does this, was one of the first. But console people can opt out of being matched with PC people if they want.

As for when will Fortnite and Xbox be cross-play, i read something that it's a timed sony exclusive for right now. So look for xbox cross-play sometime in the future.

Comment

I Just read the post about cross play with everything but xbox and I am extremely confused. I do not know why xbox cannot cross play

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Nimbo View Post
                  I Just read the post about cross play with everything but xbox and I am extremely confused. I do not know why xbox cannot cross play
                  Because Sony would get buttblasted. They consistently try and block crossplay, and I'm betting part of the deal where they allowed cross-save/cross-play on PS4/PC (and soon, mobile) included blocking Xbone.

Comment

Working...
                  X