X

Lost skins, BP and V-Bucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost skins, BP and V-Bucks

Ok, so I have sent a mail to support 10 days ago, with no answer. As I never created an Epic account when I first started playing the game my PSN apparently was connected to a "headless account". When I tried to claim my Twitch skins I got the message that my PSN was connected to another Epic games account, which I thought was weird because I obviously never made one. To be able to get the Prime skins I found Epics answer on how to unlink a PSN account which I did. From what I have read it's impossible for me to get it back myself, so for the love of God, can I get some help here Epic games? And please don't direct me to the support page, I need help from a real human. Soo maybe I can reach tier 100

same exact thing just happened to me

Comment

Me too i just bought the battle pass skins and everything and now im Level 1 with nothing this games disapointed me

Comment

I bought the Raven,Brite Bomber,Battle Pass season 2 + 3 ,death valley, rainbow smash ,love ranger level 76 and even more but when i unlinked my xbox acount with my epic account and after that its all gone. Please if someone at Epic sees this can i get it refunded

Comment

• Tony Alvarado66 commented
          Editing a comment
          SAME. but i was trying to transfer my acc to my second acc

• Trentonnnnnn commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea same also trying to put it on second account

• CoolBizFortnite commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven’t unlinked but I want to. Epic’s linking accounts is BS. Their support team sucks as much as S8’s Tier 100 skin.

They should make it so unlinking a PS4/Xbox account from an Epic account keeps the cosmetics on the console account. And if you re-link an Epic account, it combines the cosmetics of the Epic account and the console account.

I have the wave emote and battle bus banner on one account and want it on my main Xbox account. So either let merging accounts happen between Xbox and Epic account, two Epic accounts, etc., or let unlinking keep cosmetics on console.
          Last edited by CoolBizFortnite; 03-02-2019, 03:59 PM.

Exactly same happend to me george. Expect im on ps4. I was tier 79 on battle pass. I wanna die :(

Comment

I lost skull trooper rainbow smasher red night and bear force one any way I can get them back because I thought I could get them after a period of time

Comment

• Kwolf1207 commented
            Editing a comment
            I also lost one of my favorite skins

• Tommy_jf8 commented
            Editing a comment
            really
            email epic games

same happen to me this morning i was level 76 , tier 87 i had season two everything and i also had season 3 raptor skin ,crack shot skin and i lost everything cause some how my email was linked to epic and got my stuff deleted idk how could i get a refund.

Comment

I lost my only skin how do I get it back

Comment

I had been lost a lot of skins, an Emote and a glider, I habe send to epicgames Support 3 days without answer, EPICGAMES pls Look at my E-Mail what I send

xKS_SyNeTik_x

Comment

i wont my stuf please. i lost the cuddle team leader outfit im a fan of epic game????????

Comment

When i started FORTNITE this morning some of my skins disepeard like LOVE RANGER,WUKONG and BRAWLER. Pls help me get my skins back.

Comment

Same issue can we please have some support and what has to be done to retrive the items we paid for?

Comment

I had 700 vbucks before the update today and now I have 100 v bucks how? and why?

Comment

Yeah me too i had 90 000 vbucks and now only 1550?? Fix pLz!

Comment

I lost all my skins and I’m level 0 and tier 1

Comment

• bamsefar309 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I lost 2000 v bucks
                        Working...
                        X