Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My account was was hacked and I don’t know how to report it

Comment

reckless23js._ have you tried resetting it by forgot password sending it to your email?

Comment

I guess I'll pile on. I was hacked today. someone signed in and spent some v-bucks I had. I don' t have any credit card stuff in my epic games account so they couldn't buy anymore v-bucks. I changed my password. I would contact Epic but that sounds like a lost cause. I'm wondering if i should do anything else?

Comment

My Nephew was hacked and im trying to get his account back. has anyone had any success?

Comment

Hey I have lost my 70 non battlepass skins including skull trooper merrymarauder code name elf crackshot ginger gunner Yuletide ranger nog ops n many more I lost pic axes such reaper pic chomp jnr batsickle candy axe I been hacked bye zs-187-187 n I really want them back cause I love this game n play it for content an social reasons he got details off my account off ex friend who moved away from Australia pls help n I have changed username psn to lil_drippyYT if I can get my skins back help epic pls

Comment

I found a guy who o have the galaxy skin and the boogie down dance in the lobby and I left immediately then I was looking at skins in the item show and I then was looking at the storm

Comment

Done for sure

Comment

I want my account secure

Comment

yeah it would suck getting hacked

Comment

Boogieee
                      ????????❤

Comment

I haven't played this game for half a year or longer. Anyway, a few months ago someone was trying to get into my account so I changed my password to something stupid. Just today someone is trying again, so I checked my account and all seems fine. I'm not sure how you guys are actually getting hacked, I don't even have two factor authorization on... Then again my job isn't an IT security role...

Comment

Epic games pls help me to not get hacked from hackers because hackers hacked my account 3 times so I hope that you Will help me.thank you

Comment

my epic account got hacked this morning, my xbox account isn't linked to epic games account, I've removed Giltem who was linked to it the guy who did it apparently was - looks supreme, giltem told me this in a xbox message cause i looked him up. now I've unlinked giltem cant link my account back up says account already link. I've emailed epic waiting for reply I'm not too confident of getting a reply reading the comments on forums, whilst i wait for there reply is there anything i can do to get my account linked up.

Comment

I've been hacked he spent my 15000 Vbucks and I did everything possible to contact Epic and to get him off my account. We need someone like Ninja to say something or boycott the game cause this is BS. Epic needs to come forward and do something about this Google warned them about this and they didn't listen. I got my galaxy note 9 and he already spent all my V-bucks buying stupid skins.

Comment

• CuddlyPear commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Have you been able to fix it? I'm having the same issue

three ways accounts get hacked-
                              1-epic data breach - you cant avoid this as its on epic's end,just add 2fa on your acc so people cant login
                              2- cracking by leeching - this isnt effective at gaining accounts since its public but the main method to obtaining accounts is having a tool search pastebins for logins - counter for this is to not save your login online but in notepad
                              3- using a dumper to steal logins from insecure sites and checking if the logins match epic logins - this is the most advanced method and requires some knowledge to do,this is the main acc hacking method used by sellers - there are two counters to this, either never make accounts on insecure sites ( i recommend this anyway) or dont use the same password on multiple sites#

Ways to avoid people harming your account after gaining access-
                              1- enable 2fa - i recommend phone 2fa since if you get hacked by the third method they can access your email too
                              2-verify your email - ps4 accounts arent verifed by default which is why alot of the stolen renegade,skull,ghoul or xmas skins sold are cracked ps4 accounts. An unverified email means the password can be changed by anyone,and if the cracker emails epic they can verify the account with their email and you will never be able to get your account back

Comment

Working...
                              X