Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My account got hacked

Comment

i have a problem........ day before yesterday i was playing soaring 50's and when i slept and got up in the morning i launched fortnite and my daily quest was completed and my mode was on solo even though i never play solo. The next morning i launched fortnite again and my skin and game mode was changed and the stats are perfectly normal (the matches played was normal)....anything to solve this?

Comment

I want 100,000vbucks back aayanisthebest22 ps4

Comment

I just got my account hacked too this morning. I’m guessing because of my skins. Its a russian person. He changed my name and unbound my xbox account. Hacker name is Zhenya. I did the 2 step thing. Hopefully it works. Epic has to do something about this. Its annoying how people work hard for their stuff and epic just allows people to hack so easily .

Comment

I’ve been hacked too they stole my guns from my pve account and been messing with my pvp account and my epic friends I am not happy i only use one console to play fortnite so anyone else playing should be unauthorised to do so I would really appreciate this to be resolved before they start taking actual things I’ve paid money for especially when the gifting skins system becomes live otherwise this will become a real problem for many gamers

Comment

If your kid got hacked or you got hacked stop trying to get free vbucks or free skins. Save the worlds for little girls if you get hacked on that you deserve it

Comment

alright I have a email breach and I can't change it I can't log into my old Yahoo account but I have my Hotmail account linked to my epic account that's the only way I've been able to login someone hacked my Apple account now I can't fix it and keep changing s*** in my fortnite account is there any way to change my main email I can prove it to me stuff I purchased off my PayPal if I can't pair my iPad account I'm going to try to get my money back and do a chargeback I waited way too much money if my account gets hacked I am two ways to get in my account I have a Xbox at my brothers and I have my Yahoo account now it only way I can log into it is with the Xbox email started noticing my stuff on my account like hotkeys got changed and my character skins and my keyboard keys second and realize my password got changed you know I can't even log into it any more Yahoo doesn't want to respond to me now I realized my name got changed here's the person's name I guess this Russian I email epic a lot of times never gets back to me I probably spent over 2K on item I have proof for my PayPal to eyeball everything and I probably would try to get a chargeback if my account gets hacked you're not helping me why should I let them have why should I let them have my money if I don't have the product why should I let them have my money

Comment

i got hacked on fortnite i mis 10000k plz anybody help me !!

Comment

• Aceprojectx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The funny thing about that image, is that it will only work if the hack is on your PC.

I got hacked as well. Changed password but they still got through. I’m not asking for anything extra, just my account to be set as it was about 1 week ago (they used my refunds to return the stuff I had bought and used my V-Bucks to buy skins). I always keep a float to buy next season’s battle pass, now I won’t have enough for that either.

as a paying customer, this is terrible service if nothing is done to rectify this. I’d be happy with whatever I had before being transferred to a new account since they seem to have permanent access to this one despite password changes. (I had tried to change passwords when I first noticed red flags but due to an error on Epic Games’ side, it wouldn’t let me till it was too late and even then whoever hacked me still got into my account yet again).

Comment

Yeah so I got hacked. Had season 3-5 and had 15 other skins. Please help me and give me the skins I request

Comment

My OG account got hacked my ingame name was TasTanBoy04 epic please bring it back the email changed my email was emogames04@gmail.com please change it to oziirazer@gmail.com GR. Ozan Yildiran

Comment

Someone has been on my account and changed the name and password the only way I’m on is through conn3cting from Xbox how do I get them off my account

Comment

I think Epic offering Boogiedown for enabling 2FA was a really good idea. Protects your account and gives you something for keeping your account safe.

Comment

Is support@epicgames.mail.helpshift.com a real email used for Epic Accounts? To get back all my stuff, they sent me a long list of tasks to do. One is to give my ip address and the last four digits of my Credit Card. I am hesitant to reply to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitan_Kirk View Post
                              Is support@epicgames.mail.helpshift.com a real email used for Epic Accounts? To get back all my stuff, they sent me a long list of tasks to do. One is to give my ip address and the last four digits of my Credit Card. I am hesitant to reply to them.
                              that is a scam; can tell by the email, also epic will never ask for credit card information or your IP; they can see your IP, so they wouldn't need it.

Comment

Working...
                              X