Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using this thread to testify that I have the exact same issue :

Got hacked
    Changed password multiple times
    Changed password on my email
    Activated 2FA on epic & my email
    Changed my nickname
    disassociated every account (steam, twitch, switch, paypal)
    checked my compter for virus with 2 different anti-virus

They still log-in every 5 minutes into my account... epic doesn't respond to my emails... I have to keep the game opened in order to detect when they login just so I can log back in and kick them out... This is tiring, anyone has any idea how to stop them ?

Comment

This has happened to me as well like 3 days ago. Is epic games going to fix this i mean come on now how do they lose 9 million epic accounts

Comment

Ive been hacked too and the guyz who buy mi account on internet keep mailling me to get acces to mi account...how ridicoulous that is.....seriously epic games.....how can you dont give a **** about the one who make you live...is that cause the hacker make u made even more money....i guess this is.....any of the people who write here are a layer so we can set a community pursuit against Epic Game for non respect of the contract!!!

Comment

My Fortnite Account Junior Ralph has been hacked and my password has been changed could someone please help me I had to make another account but my Junior Ralph account had so many skins and I put a lot of money into it, please if anyone can could they please help I'm begging for it

Comment

Same here, I got hacked, the guy spent all my V buck, deleted my friendlist and reseted my binds. What a hacker noob.
            Btw, for me, it seems obvious that there's security vulnerabilities in Epic Fortnite servs. It's obvious.

My pw was way too strong, I have no spyware or **** like that on my PC, I use different passwords for my accounts and I delete cache everytime.

TBH, I think that EPIC is aware of the issue and let it like this, as you could be tempted to cash shop again.

Well, that was the last time I use money on Fortnite lol

Comment

Originally posted by RAGINGPAB View Post
              Same here, I got hacked, the guy spent all my V buck, deleted my friendlist and reseted my binds. What a hacker noob.
              Btw, for me, it seems obvious that there's security vulnerabilities in Epic Fortnite servs. It's obvious.

My pw was way too strong, I have no spyware or **** like that on my PC, I use different passwords for my accounts and I delete cache everytime.

TBH, I think that EPIC is aware of the issue and let it like this, as you could be tempted to cash shop again.

Well, that was the last time I use money on Fortnite lol
              You do realize they have to hack the servers to get your information; and Epic Games posted that there was a data compromise back in March and told everyone to change their passwords.

Most hackers get access through sites like "free v-bucks" or phishing scams by impersonation or leading you to a "copy site" to gather your login

Comment

DO NOT LOG ONTO MOBILE, I logged onto mobile and it kept telling me could not connect to servers i said whatever screw it, left it alone. come back later on to get on and all of a sudden both of my refunds were gone and someone bought the dumb as bat sickle

Comment

Also my sons Fortnite got hacked today. Someone entered his session and took allmost all his v-bucks and returned him 2 ugly skins. What can I do to get refund of his v-bucks????

Comment

So my Fortnite account is on my ps4 and someone linked it using this username 'chuckhead.' They haven't verified their email and because of that I can't change the email or disable it from my ps4? What sense does that make? Because of that they log me off everyday and use my account which I have spent 200$ on. This needs to be fixed or I need my money back. Epic games this is pathetic.

Comment

My account got hacked and i was able to unlink my xbox account from my epic account. I changed the email associated with my xbox account and made a new epic account. If i link the two together it won’t put me back into the hacked account will it? And will i still have all the stuff I earned from previous seasons or no?

Comment

I've never been hacked. BTW don't do the free buck scams.

Comment

account has been hacked by epic account pawelstrof. clearly an actual piece of **** and epic is no better they havent responded to my over 10 emails and they simply dont care making them the biggest part of this terrorist attack id like my **** back and everyone to spam pawelstrof. this person is actual human garbage

Comment

i hope some will out garbage that guy cause epic aint doin **** over 20 emails later now epic is a sham and they are trash they want your money not your business

Comment

I just lost my fortnite account and my 2 step authenticator app did not stop them i just wasted 600$ good job epic

Comment

My account got hacked
                                Old username because hacker changed it
                                JacKeRY QuAcK
                                old email hacker changed it
                                tobbacojacko@gmail.co,

Comment

Working...
                                X