Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost $1000 dollars epic

Comment

Someone hacked my account, and even tho i changed my password couple of times, added 2 way autenti.. he still manages to log in and play.. can someone have a solution for that ? Ofc i send ticked but i doubt i will get a response any time soon..

Comment

Go back to school
        ​​​​​​

Comment

hello ****ers i have been hacked today and i ****ing need my money back cuz my ****ing is going to rape me in hell pls respond me becausu u took my money respond

Comment

• Aryamalool commented
            Editing a comment
            you can DO IT

how i can do double step my password

Comment

So my situation is a bit different, I never had an epic games account...

I installed fortnight and went to make an account and it said I already had one. Didn't think nothing of it until I logged in (had to reset the password ofcourse) then looked at the profile. It was set to Russian federation and the name was set to three letters for the forfi name and the last name too.

Just thought I'd throw that out there so others could have an idea

Comment

My account got hacked just yesterday. I had to change all my passwords I don't know how he bypassed my Gmail as I need to verify it...
              anyways, I managed to get rid of the pest and it most likely was an account cracker trying to sell my account as "full access" people use strong passwords and different passwords.

Comment

I was hacked by a Youtuber called Flux_lukaswilson. My name was spud120359 but he has changed my password and my name to Flux_lukeYT. He also has my email.

Comment

Hello well today someone's login into my epic account even though I have two step verification and I change my password but he still gets in I don't know how to stop it can someone help

Comment

Hi everyone,

Please be aware that there is an extremely high likelihood that the Epic Games account database has been hacked. Over the last few days I have been receiving numerous notifications of somebody trying to log into my account from East Africa. They successfully logged into my account up to the point where it asks for the multi-factor authentication code. This means that they have my email address and password. This password is not used elsewhere and wasn't shared anywhere. So somebody has clearly gotten hold of the usernames and passwords for epic games login accounts and is using that to facilitate these "hacks".

I believe that Epic Games is aware of this and became aware of this when they sent out the email suggesting people activate MFA (multi-factor authentication) some months ago. Unfortunately they haven't publicly admitted that a breach has occurred and that users should take preventative action.

Action to take:
                    1) Change your epic games password immediately
                    2) Setup MFA on your epic games account
                    3) If you used the same password at other places, change it there as well. It has been compromised.

The illegitimate login attempts came from:
                    196.190.95.45 (Ethiopia)
                    49.145.63.216 (Philippines)

Comment

I got an email about too many login attempts but my password is long and rambling so they didn't beat it. Not that it would matter as I don't plan on spending any money on this game. Default skins are fine.

Comment

Hi, my account got hacked today.
                        I activated the Two Factor Authentication right away,
                        the problem is that the Hacker spend all my V-Bucks,
                        and i already used all of my three refunds...
                        is there a way to cancel all the purchases in the last 24 hrs?
                        or are the v-bucks gone for good?

Thanks for any help!

Comment

can i get hack?

Comment

Somebody hacked my account and put a verification app on it and I’ve reset password but I can’t log in someone please help me ASAP I emailed epic many times but they haven’t responded I have email access it’s just when I try changing my epic password the codes go to his phone PLEASE HELP

Comment

Account hacked by a russian

Comment

Working...
                              X