Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is also not my user name -_-, really hope I get that back too.

Comment

I would file a complaint with the BBB regarding Epic Games. The fact that they do not have any kind of support phone number or do not contact you via email justifies a complaint and investigation as it represents a monetary loss to you.

Comment

I'm from New Zealand, the same thing has happened to me today. I'm absolutely devastated. I don't even play the game, they just took all my money

Comment

My epic games account has been hacked my epic and psn name is Diiversify- it had 44 skins and over 300 wins please epic help!!

Comment

What’s the point of playing this game when you even don’t have your epic games account and epic can’t do anything about it .

Comment

I got hacked in April as well. Luckily my wife was checking our bank statements randomly the same day and we caught it. And they actually refunded the money to us. I hopefully have a strong enough password now and enabled 2 step verification, but I want to know how they got in on the 1st place, and the worst thing is I dont know what else could be compromised. I hope we get some info on how this happened. And the name I'm posting this under isnt even my username. They changed that too. And I cant change it back for another month or so.

Comment

I just recently lost all of my stuff a couple of hours ago someone decided to hack into my epic games account and recycle and destroy all of my inventory now I have nothing to in save the world there is not really a customer support line so had to send feedback but who knows if they will look it it I hope this can be addressed soon I have a friend who also lost all if his stuff I don't understand why they would go ahead and delete my save the world progress my friend quick save the world due to the fact that it requires you to grind a very long time I am willing to grind back up but I would appreciate it if something could be done about these hackers not for me but for futures players who are at high level areas like me

Comment

same here this isn't even my display name some hacker change it 4 day ago and even i change my password and re my two-fact hacker still login my account everyday and burn my 6000 vbuck I save that for save the word T__T and epic support doesn't look like they give a **** about what happen here at all.

Comment

That got me yesterday for almost $500. My account is overdrawn now but I'm working with PayPal and my bank on sorting this mess. Epic, you are really ****ing close to getting sued. I didn't even receive an email about the leak. What the hell are you guys doing? Unless you can actually start responding to people and sorting this mess I'm never going to trust you with any form of currency ever. I already filled an application for unauthorized purchased on my account and another for refunds on all 5 purchases. This is rediculous

Comment

Somebody is on my account that I do not know who it is and I play on iOS and the person in my account is playing on Xbox and his username is mathmosemarv and he did this once before I had 2500 v bucks and then he was in my account and then he spent it and then I had a different username that time it was hgyyyt5 and I had to change it to Iamasian1265

Comment

Just had all my stuff taken :( o well , so far they didn’t take anything of actual value

Comment

just been hacked they spent 2000 vbucks and changed my display name to something inappropriate and i cant seem to change it back i dont know what to do, also all my friends on list have disappeared

Comment

• Κεyz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            literally same thing happened to me today, 2000 vbucks spent and all my items in save the world are gone.

26th May of 2018.
                          My account got compromised today at 12:28 AM CEST by some russian dude.
                          I saw the unauthorized log in by getting an E-Mail that my Password has been changed.
                          I investigated what has been changed, sofar this was done:
                          -Friend List deleted.
                          -Password changed.
                          -V-Bucks spent.
                          -1 Guy in my Friend list I have never seen in my life. (Called "Ralffy"<-also russian, man, I wonder if he is the culprit. Or atleast the friends culprit). (Attachment: 1.png)
                          -Changed Avatar Settings.
                          -Changed Wardrobe settings.

Sometimes I would love to be able to give a good 'ol Bud Spencer Facesmack to those illicit users.

Upon further investigating I found out that my tied E-Mail to the account did not get a log on from some russian origin. That means he managed to logon to my account without needing to reset my password, by just logging on normally and changing it inside the account settings. How he did that is beyond me. I used a single-use password that I never use in another plattform.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Kodaigan; 05-26-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I just got hacked and I’m scared I won’t get any of my skins back again

Comment

My epic account is ronny edmonds and I can’t log into it please help

Comment

Working...
                              X