Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great i was hacked today and my name changed to this stupid name Fogleaam so annoyed don't even get a reply from epic just automated responses it sucks

Comment

and he connected his psn to it his name is DeAg_Fogleam

Comment

my accaunt haced mohammad313jawad

Comment

So I got hacked but the only thing they did is change my name to samer1277 can you change it back tightosprey04

Comment

i was hacked to. and lost half of my scheschematics and heroes to. and i'm ****** D:< PLZ do something EpicGames ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by cakeboss777 View Post
              i was hacked to. and lost half of my scheschematics and heroes to. and i'm ****** D:< PLZ do something EpicGames ! ! !
              Oh man, I just started playing Save the World. This would be terrible. One of the people I play with had their account sold after it was hacked and the person who bought the account played all her missions for her.

Comment

I got hacked three days ago and I still haven't gotten a reply from epic. They took my Xbox account unlinked it then linked it some we're else then put there gamertag to my epic account . This is stupid I'm losing over 100 bucks plus all the time I out into playing this game just to be ignored by the people who should have fixed this problem

Comment

Anyone that is having this issue with epic games not getting back to us about hacked accounts do not I'm currently in talks with a few big lawyers from around the United States in preparation to serve epic with a class action lawsuit for not responding after accounts were hacked with personal information on these accounts so if you want to leave an email as soon as everything is set up the lawyers will be reaching out to everyone

Comment

epic do nothing to help this is a brilliant service they provide

Comment

My account has just been hacked and its in Russian. Somebody please help me!!!

Comment

My Account was hacked

Comment

Haiz I got hacked too I spent 300 $

Comment

so all these posts about being hacked and not a single epic dev replies to this forum. worst kind of dev possible cant even communicate to there public that they have clearly had a data leak

Comment

https://kotaku.com/whats-really-goin...-ac-1823965781

Comment

i got hacked and i can't change my password it won't let me do anything please epic i spent lots of money on my acc reckless23js._ and i barley got my acc please help me

Comment

Working...
                                X