Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Epic Games Account Getting Hacked MUST READ!

It gets kinda scary when you think too much about it. The whole "someones" trying to hack your account and that there is completely no customer servicer that you can get in contact with to tell them that you are not the one doing those attempts.

I really see no reason good enough to why there isn't a live helpline or someone from Epic Games that you can speak with or discuss matters like this with... People are loving the game 'Fortnite', me too and they are buying stuff online with their credit cards because of how much they like this game.

Their credit information is still saved unless you remove it by yourself 'Manually'. And so on peoples accounts are getting hacked and their so called hackers are buying Delux Editions of Fortnite thats $59.99. That is a lot of money from where I'm from.

A lot of people are playing this game it is insane! But from that very many only a couple gets 'hacked'. Not too much attention in a mind like mine. Why would 'hackers' , let me say that again... 'hackers'... use your accounts to buy DELUX EDITIONS of this game.

When I was hacking (hacking myself) in my days I didnt care much about games.eh

So these 'hackers' are giving Epic Games 'Money' Basicly. How noice! Could a Epic Games staff member please explain this?to someone. If they had a 'breach' is there a mole or some ish? What is happening. Explaination please.

• replied
    Please discuss personal account issues with Epic’s Support.

More questions? Read the FAQ or the Forum Rules.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got 2000 vbucks hacked off of my account

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please some one help me a hacker got into my account which it had a more than 40 skins and when I rejoins the account it all disappeared if some one can help me tell me please

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Someone stole my account it is called Expertmy Please help me

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    I had the perfect setup as well. And got hacked. I have lost waaaaay to much v-bucks and when I went into my save the world over hand off my stuff got deleted and I contacted EPIC and nothing has happened. It's ridiculous. I've never had this kind of problem with anything else only EPIC I'm headed about it. And a lawsuit should happen. I'm on your side with that 1000000%

• replied
    Plz help me get my acc back

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by T1Warrior View Post
    I had my account hacked and every time I play games I get kicked out and my inventory gets changed like skins and pickaxes
    password has been changed but still in my account can I get any help
    change email password and epic password

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Someone with the public IP of 170.106.1.172 keeps trying to hack my Fortnite Account. Help ddos him or something.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had my account hacked and every time I play games I get kicked out and my inventory gets changed like skins and pickaxes
    password has been changed but still in my account can I get any help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yup...your random email and random password just mysteriously goes public...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    happend to me to

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Account hacked by a russian

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Somebody hacked my account and put a verification app on it and I’ve reset password but I can’t log in someone please help me ASAP I emailed epic many times but they haven’t responded I have email access it’s just when I try changing my epic password the codes go to his phone PLEASE HELP

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    Yeah my epic account has an email I have never seen before registered so I can’t unlink anything so I’m basically screwed thanks for helping epic.

If you wanna try to fix this my user is Endergameing123
Working...
X