X

Thanos needs rebuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanos needs rebuff

Thanos is not overpowered, you just suck.

Yeah, I never wanted to be that git gud guy but dang it I have to be. I 1v1 thanos, and lost a 1v1 as thanos, so has many others. I have grinded for hours only to get him twice and it was WORTH IT. See, Thanos is supposed to be powerful, the fact you CAN beat him 1 on 1 proves there isn't anything wrong with thanos, there's something wrong with YOU. From what I hear some kids aren't getting him as quick and as much as they like and they can't win 1v1's so they want him nerfed. But I bet you're playing stupid, from what I hear "he can destroy things easily and kill me easily" it sounds like you ran up on thanos and he whooped you and you didn't like that, oh well. I fought a thanos at point blank who lost because I stuck to his back and doged his ground pounds with audio cues, VERY BASIC, but then again I played darksouls a bunch. But I digress, the point is it's a limited time mode where you work your a-s off to be a hulking alien with powerful abilities, BUT you got to know how to play the game, not ask for a Nerf because you're not getting what you want

He still is powerful, that game mode is so easy when you get the hang of it. Thsnos in top 10? Its a win.

Comment

Working...
    X