X

Thirsting: Get over it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsting: Get over it.

If I down you in a game, you are going down for good, irrespective of who you are. If you complain about thirsting, I will let you know you don't have to play the game, no one is forcing you to and the community would be better of without you. It is your fault for going down, and your fault for dying, LEARN FROM IT. With all of this being said, thirsting is not a problem at all, maybe if you didn't suck at the game, you wouldn't die. Period.

First off; Very aggressive post.
    Second off; How did you figure out that you had to address this? Do you play with people who have this problem?
    -Day 1 Founder
    -Closed Beta Player
    -Game Developer Using UE4
    -Worldwide Top 50 in Robo Recall! :D

Comment

• munchymonster9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ikr this guy is out for blood on the forums

Why are people so in need of a drink ? Or did the meaning of the word change since I learnt it 40 years ago.

Quality post by the way, thanks for the entertainment.
    Last edited by lord_zaz; 06-01-2018, 05:11 AM. Reason: Idiot spelling error

Comment

• Miss_Stakes commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same hahaha

Originally posted by Prætor View Post
    First off; Very aggressive post.
    Second off; How did you figure out that you had to address this? Do you play with people who have this problem?
    Multiple people have made posts complaining about this. It’s getting annoying seeing everyone complain about getting finished.

Comment

Originally posted by modus1337 View Post
      If I down you in a game, you are going down for good, irrespective of who you are. If you complain about thirsting, I will let you know you don't have to play the game, no one is forcing you to and the community would be better of without you. It is your fault for going down, and your fault for dying, LEARN FROM IT. With all of this being said, thirsting is not a problem at all, maybe if you didn't suck at the game, you wouldn't die. Period.
      We get it your bad. https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/modus1337

Comment

To be fair there are a lot of crybabies when it comes to thirsting, or as I call it greeding. But there are also a fair share of brainless people that will greed you out even when it will get them killed. Both are idiots.

I will greed someone out if I feel I have time to do it, without been killed. Or if I desperately need their guns/ammo.

Comment

Thirsting is annoying when you do happen to go down, but really one of the saddest things I'm seeing complaints about, and trying to "remove" from the game.

I usually wait a good 5 seconds to see if their friend(s) is near by. If not, I'm finishing you off because chances are what I'm seeing at that situation are either: a) You landed away from the rest of your team. b) You're wayyy out of position.

And for those who hate thirsting: I know darn well a lot of you probably got your trap elimination challenge done by downing a person, and then boxing them in with a trap immediately after. Don't be a hypocrite.
          Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

the only thing i find annoying is when your teammate is shooting at the person that downed you and they are determined to game end you just to be a ****

Comment

Okay Ive had more experience in actual squad based games and with this post, I totally 100% agree with OP. Thirsting is just a thing off the list. I get thirsted, people thirst me, and its just a part of the game. There really is nothing to it and I have heard about kids complain about it. The point of the game is to get kills and thats what people intend to do.
              -Day 1 Founder
              -Closed Beta Player
              -Game Developer Using UE4
              -Worldwide Top 50 in Robo Recall! :D

Comment

Kill someone without a gun makea you a *****. Simple as that. 99% of people cant get a kill unless it's someone who just landed or through bloom

Comment

Yea people who kill and dance on you off spawn when you don't have a gun are pure trash. I will too get the easy kills when I need stuff and mats but there's no need to be disrespectful.

Comment

It is not called “thirsting” or “greeding”

its just called, killing someone while they’re down.

Comment

• Deadly-Moves commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And that action has a few names, greeding and thirsting being 2 of them.

• munchymonster9 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have never head of anyone calling that "thirsting" or "greeding." I've only known it as BMing

• Prætor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It isnt called thirsting or greeding to you, but everyone calls it something different.

The only time I don't like being thirsted is when I get killed by a sniper barrage (knocked by one, Bmed by the other) or when I'm in a shotgun fight, get downed, and get sniped. Then it's more of an annoyance then anything else.

Comment

I didn't even know this was a complaint people had. Lmfao

Comment

Why so hostile dude

Comment

Working...
                        X