X

Auto fire coming to mobile?! Wtf!!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto fire coming to mobile?! Wtf!!?

Why the hell would Epic bring autofire to this game?? If people can’t aim and shoot on their own with the already ridiculously strong auto aim maybe they need to practice more or take up knitting instead? Am I being a bit dramatic thinking this is game breaking?

Nah,you are just dramatic,Aim Assist is not that strong.

Comment

Really? It drags your cross hair across the screen!

Comment

auto aim is really that strong on mobile it does follow also AUTO FIRE is the most ridiculous thing i’ve ever witnessed? what the hell? why would they add that.... it’s a shooting game you suppose to rely on being able to a aim and shoot to win but now .....

Comment

Totally agree, might as well let 100 bots fight it out soon.

Comment

This is the worst thing ever!!!! They need to remove it! Previously, I was very successful in the battles, but now everybody can easily shot me because of that stupid auto fire!!!!

Comment

It frustrates me they have put the time and effort to put this feature in the game but haven’t fixed the pickup/edit/open chest bugs!!!

Comment

I agree, I built above this player who didn't build and went to peak, as soon as I did that, I get headshotted by his heavy shotgun. I spectates him after and wasted my time, since he spent 2 minutes standing still until the storm killed him

Comment

Trying to counter someone with autofire is extremely hard, building hardly helps... it’s basically aimbot... with the bullets being a direct hit every time...

Comment

Working...
                  X