X
X

Fortnite Battle Royale Community FAQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game isn't even on the indian xbox store!! Anyone know if it will be available at all for this region??

Comment

good afternoon, I would like to give you some tips, it would be much more competitive if you had prizes for the winners; would also be more interesting if we could play in 2x2.

Comment

Hey devs,
        I started to play the battle royale on the 26th of September and I absolutely love this game. I'm impressed how you can produce such a masterfully balanced game and be able to make it F2P. I play Fortnite Battle Royale on PC and I think it's amazing how you've made a battle royale game for console, the first really great game for the console platforms. I've heard that you are going to be adding duo's and that's amazing.
        I do have a suggestion, and that's to not add vehicles. I feel that adding vehicles would ruin the feel of the game, the game now has a great flow and the building aspect wouldn't do too well with cars or other vehicles. If you really wanted to add something, maybe a push bike would be a good idea, faster movement, louder then foot steps but you can't fire an AR/shotgun off it and do a drive by. I think that you should be able to wield a pistol or a sub machine gun to balance it.
        Furthermore, you will be adding voice chat in game too which is a necessity and will be great for squads or even messing around in game.
        Another suggestion is in the spawn room before we get onto the party bus, maybe make everything destructible, then people can build some awesome and crazy structures to pass the time when waiting to load in. I usually end up going onto my phone whilst waiting.
        To the people who complain about the inaccuracy of the rifles at range, I've played almost 20 hours and I feel the bullet drop much better now and can hit most shots at medium-long range. There are snipers in the game and they're meant to be used for long range. It wouldn't be fair to be able to snipe someone across the map with an AR and make snipers redundant.
        Thank you so much to Fortnite & Epic Games for providing a free alternative to the popular battle royale games H1Z1 & PUBG and your art style and game flow and mechanics provide a much more fun, relaxing and intuitive aspect to the genre.
        Sincerely
        - A happy gamer.

EDIT: I'd like to add that the company must have a way of making some profits from the game, and I've seen the sponsorships you've done for large you tubers and streamers and that must be costly. My suggestion would be to add cosmetics. In every game, every one wants their characters to look awesome, due to the art style, camo clothing won't provide an unfair advantage so adding cosmetics that can be purchased, earned, unlocked or won would bring a means of revenue for you. Keys and Crates are seen to be a regular thing in current games, why not do something revolutionary and have some other way to buy clothing or ways to get it. Of course have cosmetics which must be earned to give players the drive to do new things. Any feedback on my suggestions would be much appreciated. Again, thank you devs for producing this golden game, easily my favourite game right now!

EDIT 2: For the players who bought the game, and the various packs, give them some unique in game cosmetic items/tags/name colours/kill descriptions etc. Or give them priority in queues etc.

PS: I'm from Australia so thanks for the Oceanic servers <3!
        Last edited by SuicideKids; 10-02-2017, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sfyrra View Post
          good afternoon, I would like to give you some tips, it would be much more competitive if you had prizes for the winners; would also be more interesting if we could play in 2x2.
          Duos will be added soon as to my knowledge, I've been duo queuing with my friend in squads and it provides an awesome challenge. 2v4 makes you more cautious and reliant on stealth, surprise and separation. Give it a go! Duo's will be coming soon.

Just imagine 50 teams of 2. Holy moly that sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by HARKI5 View Post
            I think First-Person Camera really should be considered.
            Also, are you going to add Weapon Attachments like different scopes, laser sights, etc.?

I disagree with first person camera...

a third person camera gives extra perspective to the surroundings , which is especially important due to the huge player amount and map size. In addition, when cosmetic character skins are implemented, a first person camera wouldnt highlight the character. So yeah I am super against a First person camera... 3rd person , as it stands, is good. (feel free to contradict / support my logic)

Also, my only fear with adding to many " attachments " is that the game could get too abstract / futuristical.... I would rather lean towards this fantasy world in today's time period. I would rather have things shooting bullets rather than infrared rays or what not.

Comment

If PC player join PS4, and matchmaking starts from PS4 console, are MM servers and other players from PC or PS community ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bump3r_ View Post
                Is there a way that you could increase the FPS of a Battle Royale on the average iMac?
                Sure is buddy, go to video settings and change all of the settings down in each respective heading. Have anti aliasing as low as possible and lower the setting until you get a steady 40-60fps. Also make sure you turn VSYNC off and grass off. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdy0404 View Post
                  If PC player join PS4, and matchmaking starts from PS4 console, are MM servers and other players from PC or PS community ?
                  To my knowledge they would be connected to PS servers, it would be highly unfair if a player with a PC bound account who was playing on PS4 was playing against people with the advantage of a keyboard, mouse and more then 60fps haha! Hope I can help.

Comment

Is Fortnite Battle Royale Cross-Play?
                    No. There is no cross-play in Fortnite Battle Royale. There is cross-progression between PC and PS4.

That is false as you can team up and play br together. Please disable this

Comment

Originally posted by SuicideKids View Post

Sure is buddy, go to video settings and change all of the settings down in each respective heading. Have anti aliasing as low as possible and lower the setting until you get a steady 40-60fps. Also make sure you turn VSYNC off and grass off. Hope this helps.
                      I mean maybe trying to work on something that will have the game run better on an iMac with GOOD video settings. I know that the game is still in beta, but still.

Comment

Where can I see what server I am on (and possible change it)? Lag problems.

on PS4.

Comment

I’m confused about this no cross play. From what I understand PC players can’t queue into console however I have found that I can squad with console players on PC. Was this intended

Comment

Is there something you can do about deliberate team killing? It's becoming a bit of a problem. I'm sure you've got some way to track accounts of teamkillers. Doing it by mistake may happen every once and a while but deliberate squadmate killers would have stats you could track? I always report teamkillers but do the devs actually ban someone for it?

Comment

Is the car a game?

Comment

Originally posted by HighNesZ View Post
                                Is Fortnite Battle Royale Cross-Play?
                                No. There is no cross-play in Fortnite Battle Royale. There is cross-progression between PC and PS4.

That is false as you can team up and play br together. Please disable this
                                Please, any Dev have anything to say about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X