Support a creator overview/dashboard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant see how many people are using my code

Comment

y creator code is being weird. it is showing barely any of my earnings, and barely any of my supporters. i just spent $11 using my code and when i go to check how much i have made, nothing changes. is this happening to anyone else??

Comment

my creator code is being weird. it is showing barely any of my earnings, and barely any of my supporters. i just spent $11 using my code and when i go to check how much i have made, nothing changes. is this happening to anyone else??

Comment

• TYPOONV1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same,I know people using my code and it just dont show it

i have gotten a confirmation email thats says click the accept button but there isnt any

Comment

Eu acho que é preciso ter um minimo de apoiadores para mostrar no site da epic.

Comment

Same here with the problem

Comment

But where is the dashboard

Comment

• NoliePop commented
                Editing a comment
                search support a creator and if you are logged it it will take you to the dash

When I went on save the world on Fortnite it said I don’t have save the world but I do so can you get me it back(ppbestplayer) PlayStation 4

Comment

This is what it means when it says dashboard

https://www.epicgames.com/affiliate/en-US/dashboard

Comment

Everybody i think you can't see your supporters until the first time you earned something with your support a creator code. You first earn something if there's spent a €100 dollars on epic items. If you then don't see your supporters i think then there's something wrong because i have the same problem and i have just got a s.a.c.

Comment

Working...
                  X