X

False Positives with our Cheat Detection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Positives with our Cheat Detection

We are aware of a false positive with our cheat detection that we are looking into. Clearly this is something that should never happen!

The current repro is shooting while on swing set in trailer park. Please avoid and let us know if you were banned doing a different action.

We will be reinstating incorrectly banned accounts later today. We greatly appreciate your patience and are sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATE: We are no longer banning your account if you are identified as a false positive by our backend, but you will still be kicked out of the game. We are currently running queries to identify everyone falsely identified to unban them.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Flak; 10-08-2017, 07:37 AM.

Who needs a cheat system? I just want a big Kraken in the middle of loot lake.

Comment

What is the criteria for your recog system?

Comment

Its really sad that you get ip banned and can't play the game today anymore even though I really enjoy it. You should unban everyone directly, this is a very big hit on your reputation. (Banned for nothing, TSjoerd_ )

Comment

"I was a founder of paragon, bought fortnite and didn't ask for a refund because i want to continue to support the devs. This is not my actual account, just a smurf i made for paragon a long time ago. I got banned a few nights ago, was not told why, didn't get an email. This is how it happened. I loaded up fortnite, jumped out of the bus, got disconnected from the match. It happened three times in a row, on the last one it said "you've been hit by the ban hammer" so i was like.. okay that can't be right. I restarted my computer and got back in fortnite.. and played four or five rounds of BR with my friends. Before that i had emailed epic saying there must have been a mistake because it said i was banned. After i was able to get back into matches and play i wasn't really worried about it at all.. I woke up the next day and had a response to my email.. that i had been banned.. they won't tell me why and they won't even talk to me. I feel like i was actually banned because i sent an email saying that the game had said i was banned for no reason.. Both games that i payed for a now free to play the only reason i need my account back is because of all the time and effort and money I've spent in paragon. This is an extremely wrongful ban from a bug on fortnite and i just need someone to actually take the time to look into it.."

I posted this under bugs a few days ago.. sadly no one replied. Hope it gets seen now and i can get some help getting my account back.

Comment

Just got banned? I've been streaming this entire time not really sure why or what triggered the ban. but I have full video proof of every game i played on stream.. Twitch.tv/itstomorrows. Not exactly sure why or how this happened. Last thing i did was gun a guy down in anarchy acres then his teammate downed me and my teammate killed him. As soon as the guy died I received a loading screen. Saying You have been permanently banned.

Comment

Dude, that you're not cheating isn't something that is related with the fact that you stream or not... How many streamers has been caught while cheating during streaming? So..

Comment

We are no longer banning your account if you are identified as a false positive by our backend, but you will still be kicked out of the game. We are currently running queries to identify everyone falsely identified to unban them.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC
                  Flak;n78611] We are no longer banning your account if you are identified as a false positive by our backend, but you will still be kicked out of the game. We are currently running queries to identify everyone falsely identified to unban them.

"no longer" what do i need to do to get my account un-banned from here? will someone be contacting me. The last email i received said "your ban will not be overturned, and any further contact in regards to this matter will be closed, and locked"... its been a bit of a pain, but i'm ready to go through with whatever routes i need to, to be able to get it back. My account name was "Ŝupport" if that helps at all.
                  Last edited by ℜing; 10-08-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

please help me my account is banned ysppvf3@gmail.com and i get also the following messages

Comment

There was nothing in my computer 1 week it was no problem. it is a very absurd thing that I have encountered with this mistake today. I'm not using something like a VPN, I'm not old enough to cheat, please help

My account is: 1BuçukiskenderTR
                      Last edited by 1BuçukiskenderTR; 10-08-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I think the game is very nice now that everyone is starting to move away

Comment

no one is interested

Comment

I was in a trailer park, jumped down from optimus prime(the robot made out of trucks) and boom, I am banned :/
                            My account name is Ernike, I was playing with randoms, I hope it gives you a little help.
                            I can't play on other accounts as well, becasue a vpn problem or what...
                            Last edited by Ernőcske; 10-08-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

So I was in battle royal, I had to have between 2 or 3 kills and I was running near a bridge when suddenly I was kick from the game for cheat.
                              I understand this anti cheat makes false positives but I would like to play again because. I have a good level and i play a lot with my friends.

My account is MrBody92

Thanks for reading me :)

and yes i'm french sorry for the faults :P

Comment

Working...
                              X