Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World record for Solo'ing a squad game.

Collapse
X

World record for Solo'ing a squad game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • World record for Solo'ing a squad game.

    So as far as I am aware the record for kills, going solo in a squad game is 29. Held by a streamer and youtuber named OPscTTV (check it out, its on YT). I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was someone who tied this number or beat it. Im really interested in it, that type of skill level is waaay beyond anything that Im capable of so yeah. Thanks in advance

  • #2
    I wish I got matched against potatoes...

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL. Dude, when I watch youtubers and streamers play fortnite on PC, occasionally I see people standing completely still! While on console, I have yet to see someone doing that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Platinum_tugboat View Post
        LOL. Dude, when I watch youtubers and streamers play fortnite on PC, occasionally I see people standing completely still! While on console, I have yet to see someone doing that.
        Well that's not accurate. I have played on the PC and Console, the PC players are superior. Lot's of bad players in general on both platforms, the streamers are just using them as feeders. It's funny how you tried to take a jab at PC players. I highly recommend you take of the training wheels and upgrade to a PC.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by All the Rage View Post

          Well that's not accurate. I have played on the PC and Console, the PC players are superior. Lot's of bad players in general on both platforms, the streamers are just using them as feeders. It's funny how you tried to take a jab at PC players. I highly recommend you take of the training wheels and upgrade to a PC.
          Wow man, first off there is no need to get personally offended by what I said. Secondly there is no need to throw insults or portray any type of elitism because you play on PC. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings buddy but it was not my intention.

          Comment


          • #6
            Different opinions, playstyle, Console or PC, all of these things are perfectly fine to have a discussion about. What is not acceptable is resorting to insults.

            Forum Guidelines

            ~ Mal
            Technology is best when it brings people together. - Matt Mullenweg

            Comment


            • #7
              Pretty sure I saw a streamer get 30 something kills in a YouTube video. I can check later when I’m at home

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dark Magic X View Post
                Pretty sure I saw a streamer get 30 something kills in a YouTube video. I can check later when I’m at home
                Awesome, I'd really like to check that out. Thanks for actually contributing to the conversation.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Platinum_tugboat View Post

                  Wow man, first off there is no need to get personally offended by what I said. Secondly there is no need to throw insults or portray any type of elitism because you play on PC. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings buddy but it was not my intention.
                  It's funny how some PC players feels superior than console players. I wonder if they fart perfume too. :P

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Platinum_tugboat View Post

                    Awesome, I'd really like to check that out. Thanks for actually contributing to the conversation.
                    I wanted to let you know I was mistaken. The video I watched had a squad of 4 and they had 36 combined kills. I watch a lot of videos at a time so I just remembered wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RuyGTR79 View Post

                      It's funny how some PC players feels superior than console players. I wonder if they fart perfume too. :P
                      I don't get it either, I own a PC which is the funny part.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dark Magic X View Post

                        I wanted to let you know I was mistaken. The video I watched had a squad of 4 and they had 36 combined kills. I watch a lot of videos at a time so I just remembered wrong.
                        It's all good, if you'd like i'd still be interested in watching that video. Pm me on here if you want. Thanks.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Platinum_tugboat View Post

                          It's all good, if you'd like i'd still be interested in watching that video. Pm me on here if you want. Thanks.
                          It wouldn’t let me pm sorry
                           

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've seen a squad game where they got 44 kills. One of the team members got 21 kills himself. I can't remember all of the names but I know CDNthe3RD was one as it was his stream i was watching at the time. Tried finding a youtube video of it but can't find it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have a ps4 and pc, I mean the pc experience from a technical standpoint is obviously far superior if you have a good rig.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X