X

Voice chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice chat

Why has this still not been implemented? This should be a priority. especially when there's ppl that like to pug groups and not have to go through the psn communities for groups.

Their is a voice chat :D default key is "y"

Comment

• hswim10 commented
      Editing a comment
      ppl say if you press Y on PC then you can talk for audio but I cant Any advice?

• PugZsMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank god you told me!!!!

• whaleshark1845 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank god someone told me that unlikely my friends :D

They put one in with this latest update. After 4 queues with a random 4th I muted it for good. I looked for a volume control for it, but couldn't find one and the voices are 10 times louder than the game play and had children yelling into the mic.

Comment

I know voice chat has been added to PC but what about Mac? There's no options for voice chat in the audio menu but in the input keys menu there is an option for voice chat "Y" .. Haven't heard anyone speak in a game yet though so I'm guessing it's only PC lol But anybody on Mac know for sure? I usually just use the fill option so people might just not have mics

Comment

• Sn.I.peS commented
        Editing a comment
        It works for mac too its also Y i really like the voice chat. But i think you must have a micro. Im not sure

• ifarted12384 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mac is really hard for playing games espically fortnite you should buy a pc if you want to play it at the best expierence

Originally posted by Derek Goodspeed View Post
      I know voice chat has been added to PC but what about Mac? There's no options for voice chat in the audio menu but in the input keys menu there is an option for voice chat "Y" .. Haven't heard anyone speak in a game yet though so I'm guessing it's only PC lol But anybody on Mac know for sure? I usually just use the fill option so people might just not have mics
      I have a mac as well and haven't seen the option whereas my friends on pc have it. It seems like in this case they really mean PC only whereas sometimes when they say PC they mean PC & Mac.

Comment

• LeIIioT commented
        Editing a comment
        Im on Windows and Ive tried so many times to get voice chat to work but it still doesnt? There is a voice chat option and i even changed and reset the keys but I still cant get it to work. Does it only work with mics then??

Originally posted by CrazyMonkeys View Post

It seems like in this case they really mean PC only whereas sometimes when they say PC they mean PC & Mac.
      lol exactly, this is where my confusion lies. I figured it was really only PC after not hearing anyone speak for so long. Hoping they update it for Mac within the next couple days.

Comment

"PSN" read the post next time please.
        Last edited by xI_Rx4Death_Ix; 10-20-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xI_Rx4Death_Ix View Post
          "PSN" read the post next time please.
          make your intent more clear next time please. Maybe put psn in your subject line and not just mention it arbitrarily at the end of your post..

Comment

In my input menu there isnt a binding fir voice chat, and i had it before but now it is just gone, so i cant speak in game.

Comment

• Sheepyking000000 commented
              Editing a comment
              Frotnite or epic games what you want to be called pls add the bright bag to the bright bomber i bouthght it thinking it had it but it didn't so pls put the bright bag on the bright bomber

my key binding is gone as well.

Comment

Is voice chat working for everyone??

Comment

I cant get voice chat to work?!

Comment

it doesn't work on mac

Comment

Voice chat works fine on PS4, I use it all the time. The only thing thats weird about it is if you party with friends, you can't actually chat with them in the lobby currently. Have to wait until you are actually in the waiting area. Kinda wonder when they will fix that

Comment

i pressed reset to default and then my push to talk is not there anymore anyone know what to do?

Comment

• A_Noob666 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think It is T try it
                    Working...
                    X