X

Read if you're upset about the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read if you're upset about the game

This is not a message to epic, but a message to you. This sword has more than ruined the last few days of fortnite, an assumption that I believe most will agree with. They stated our crys and hate posts on this and many other media platforms as “Healthy discussion” and that a small buff will make all of us happy campers. They are wrong, don’t let this brainwashing method fool you. Not only will the sword continue to soil the game, but they plan to add more mythic weapons in the future because it “provides an interaction a step above the Legendary item” which for some god forsaken reason they believe is needed. The sword is bad, we all know this and I don’t need to explain why as there are a thousand and one other threads explaining it. So why aren’t they listening to us. My hypothesis correlates with fortnites story line. The constant real-time map updates and progressive layering has defiantly played a huge roll in their success. The sword is displayed in the season 7 promo video, as a headstone/finale to the short film. Polar peak, which was extremely bare up until the release of the sword on that fateful day of patch v7.10 was very much so planned. I believe that this mythic item is going to be a major role in the progression of season 7, and that all of our revulsion must be worked around. Not trying to sound like a conspiracy theory but the way they are reacting to our response is sort of unorthodox. I believe that season 7’s story and the idea of mythic weapons was amped up, and pitched to epics stockholders and so on. For them to not sound like the concept is failing they reach out to the community in a way that has no negative light on the subject. There is no reply to the community’s backlash on any of their socials, even how they announced the upcoming buff to the sword was almost comical, a link on their Twitter to a Reddit post that was titled “Let’s talk about the Infinity Blade!” They linked to a less popular media outlet, with a very positive and out of context title. This all might be taken to far, but there has to be a reason the item is still here when 90% of the community, even the less involved players that don’t spend any time on forums come here to complain about it. We as a community have a voice, and we must show them that we don’t want this, we never asked for this and we don’t want more of this. Instead of fixing the **** weed glitch they add one super weapon that wins 9 out of 10 games, I hope I will be joined leaving this dying community if mythic items become a norm. I believe to influence them we need a viral campaign. An ultimatum, we don’t buy vbucks until results have been made. Civil Disobedience. I get that this would be very arduous to pull off as I don’t have the influencing power that larger twitch/youtube faces do but if this thread can get shared and upvoted enough maybe one will see and relay the message. – I fully understand that they are trying to help more casual players by adding more RNG to the game, try and shorten the skill gap, but man did they ever miss. A lot of us play and practice for hours and become better at the game and all these new features just feels like a slap in the face. Epic give me a job and it'll help relief your HR department. Hmu on twitter @BdawgsL
    Last edited by BDawgsLit; 12-14-2018, 02:31 AM.

there is an offical epic games thread about it on reddit now where epic said they will NOT remove it and will also add more broken mythic items in the future, changing what fortnite is completely as they already did, it now has 4000+ replies and 99.99% of players are saying they want the sword removed or put into a limited time mode, and no other mythic items added to the basegame, its weird they have not added this information here on their own forums but anyway, id suggest you make a reddit account and post in that thread to voice your opinions,

thread is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/...nfinity_blade/

also suggest stop playing and buying skins completely until this mess is handled, cheers

Comment

Epic games are adding to much to the point where the game is lagging and theyre adding so many weapons its terrible for the game mechanics by the way theyre adding all these weapons in so epic games if u see this pls at least vault some weapons like the bottle rockets and everything that sprays too quick except the p90 pls epic i want to go back to season 3 when the game was all noobs and no transportation

Comment

Working...
      X