Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a few question that need to be ask please!

Collapse
X

Got a few question that need to be ask please!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a few question that need to be ask please!

First is Did the "Save the World" mode (PvE) need PS plus in order to play online?

Second : if i buy a game on the pc but link the Ps4 Asia account how can i be able to download the game and play?

Last : If my primary account got PS PLUS and my Sub account only got the game not PS PLUS will i be able to play it online?

please help me if someone know this 'cause it's only 1 day left till the 40% off disappear :)

Fortnite doesn't require PS Plus to be played online.

To link your PS4 account to the Forums click the link in the top right hand of the forums and select 'Playstation 4', then login with your PS4 credentials.

Comment

The Problem is Play Station Store (ASIA) doest have Fortnite so do i need to create PS US Account and link with epic account to play it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamnywise View Post
        The Problem is Play Station Store (ASIA) doest have Fortnite so do i need to create PS US Account and link with epic account to play it?
        The linking of accounts is purely for the forums. As long as you can download Fortnite on your PS4, you can play it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by KaelangTV View Post

The linking of accounts is purely for the forums. As long as you can download Fortnite on your PS4, you can play it. :)
          Thank you for the answer :)

guess i'll have to get us account .

Comment

It appears I was too late, glad you got the help you needed :D and hope you enjoy Fortnite!

Comment

Working...
            X