X

High Ping following Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Ping following Update

Hello. For some reason, I've been stuck at 150 ping all the time after this update. This is 100% not client side. This makes the game hard to play. Does anyone have a fix? Thanks.

Of you're not having connection timeout issues then restart your router and make sure all your plugs are plugged in fully.

Comment

• YeeT Noot commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm almost positive this isn't a problem on my side. Everything else on my computer and in my home works perfectly, it's just Fortnite that has bad ping.

• TechNalaGee commented
      Editing a comment
      YeeT Noot is there another internet connection you can connect to?

Same, I have been having terrible ping since the update. Fortnite is literally unplayable.

Comment

ping increased on my end too, nothing wrong with my net. I did a speed test and im getting 500mbs download.

Comment

I am also having a ping issue, and i havent changed anything on my end, my ping was 30-40 before the update now it sits at 100-140. So something is definitely wrong on fortnite side.

Comment

Made a post on this already. My ping went up from 0-50 to 40-120.

Comment

Tons of people having this issue since the update . The issue is forsure on Epics end .
            my ping is normally like 0-10 and now it’s 80-120. Really hard to play .. fix this .

Comment

Pings have gone to the dogs dood. Mine is usually 30-40 now rarely less than 80 and the game feels laggy. Really slow to respond. Not sure why it isn't fixed yet, epic posted about it earlier but said it's just your ping indicator that's wrong - I'm having my doubts about that.

Comment

I can confirm this is something on Epic's end. In season 7 I had 30 - 40 ping. Now I have something between 60 - 90 ping with an internet connection of 100mb (download AND upload).

Curious thing is while I look to the servers it said that the ping will be of 50 but in game is totally different.

Comment

Lol overnight my ping went from 32ms to 875ms to European serivers.

Comment

well after the latest update my ping is not at all stable and i also checked my internet connection and my pc wifi card if there is any problem but i didnt find any kind of issues so it is clear that it is fortnites problem and it is happening to me for the last 1 week and which is making this game unplayable

Comment

Got pretty much the same issue.. seems like the game is getting worse and worse with every update. And it seems like the focus of the company is to add more and more stuff that brings more and more issues instead of fixing the game.

Comment

I have been having the same problem! I am usually on 0-30 ping but ever since the update I am on 120-150! There is definitely nothing wrong on my side! Everything works fine on my end! I have tried everything from turn of and on my router, restating my PlayStation and even deleting the app and redownloading it!!

Please fix!!

the game is unplayable

Comment

Working...
                        X