What I like about fortnite is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• What I like about fortnite is...

I want to hear everyone's (including the devs if they are available) favorite feature of fortnite similar to the "what I learned in boating school is..." Style.

What I love about fortnite is the creativity of battles-
    When you approach a fight in battleroyale. Whether you're a die hard try hard or a new player is there are always multiple ways to approach a situation. You can build over a wall to get an advantage of a person around a corner or quickly constuct a base to defend yourself from an attack from behind.

I always love seeing fellow pve players also construct complex defences for the onslaught of husks. whether it be a huge fortress or an open trap barage.

What about you? Whats your favorite Fortnite feature?
    Last edited by TrailerPark_Joe; 11-01-2017, 08:20 PM.

What I love about Fortnite Battle Royale is the ability to manipulate the buildings, almost a little bit the other side of the conversation haha. Seeing those hype last minute shots to drop someone right into your "trap" or actual trap is so awesome.

Big fan of this idea btw :D

Comment

What I love about Fortnite Battle Royale is watching Mooney finish second.

Comment

I love that I can choose to play like a sneaky beaver or go guns blazing like Rambo. Always better than Mooney's approach which is dying first.

Comment

The sniper rifle, the adrenaline as you enter the top five.

Comment

I love that I can find a stairway to heaven that I can't even see the end of, destroy it, then watch someone not "Stick the Landing".
            Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 11-03-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

What I love about Battle Royale is the heart throbbing, blood pumping, thrill seeking, action of 99 player arena combat with my craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy friends. Wow is it fun! Have you ever wanted to dive from the sky and take down your last opponent like Keanu Reeves vs Agent Smith? We got that. Action builder from EPIC games? That us.

What I love most about Fortnite Battle Royale most is the wonderful community that has grown from just a few alpha players to millions and millions of gamers .
              Last edited by [EPIC] S-LG; 11-03-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I love how the game is updated frequently and how the dev team is transparent and helpful.

Comment

THEM BIG BOY W's BABY. But for real, building is a dynamic that just elevated the BR genre to a place its never been before, A1.

Comment

Organic engagements every round! Not linear, not scripted, all player driven battles, everywhere and anywhere!

Comment

What I love about fortnite is that it's better than Destiny 2 xd nah for real I like the feeling of winning and the adrenaline that this game gives me

Comment

• HotCupofNasty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, you are spot on. I was a hardcore destiny fan and now I play more fortnite than destiny.

What I like about it is that I can make videos about Fortnite and that I found passion for it.

I also like helping people by making guides: example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwYNsSS5bMk
                      Last edited by Fatman0; 11-03-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I love the game I honestly do BUT... you guys gotta do something and soon about the gameplay and lag. If we don't get some new features, weapons, maps, game modes in afraid once a certain game comes out in December the number of consistent players will drastically go down.

Comment

What I love about Fortnite is the tension in the Battle Royale games. That feeling of creeping into the final circle with only 3 or 4 people left and you're just waiting for someone to come sprinting over a hill at you or rush in late from the storm and gun you down. You're panicking at every noise and nearly insta building a mini fort at the first sound of a sniper rifle shot whizzing past your head.
                          I love the squad games and that no matter how terrible we do (we're really bad) we have great fun.
                          I love (I don't really) that stupid bloody windmill at Anarchy Acres that always tricks me into thinking I hear gunfire and no matter how many times I go past it always gets me.

Comment

What I love about Fortnite is the design. The look. The feel. I admit, I didn't love the gunplay at first but as I've played more PvE & BR I've come around to really enjoying how it plays.

What I love most about Fortnite is that little understated Mode Switch function.

Comment

Working...
                            X