Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Voice Chat?

Hey all,
    I, like many, have come from PUBG and really loved the global voice chat in that game. SO many funny moments, and friends made through it. Is that going to be implemented into this game? Or would the PUBG devs cry about the similarities?

An interesting suggestion, we don't have any immediate plans for something like a global voice chat but if info arises we will update!

Comment

No thanks. I don't want my ears bombarded with even more trash talking 12 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by Not5id View Post
        No thanks. I don't want my ears bombarded with even more trash talking 12 year olds.
        Agree ! :)

Comment

It's not necessary, also the most people will scream on their microphones.

Comment

Originally posted by REAL GUCCI View Post
            the most people will scream on their microphones.
            This is exactly why I want global voice chat lol, I want to hear people cursing at me in various (mostly eastern) languages when I one tap them with a revolver while they try to rush'n'spray me with a tactical shotty.

And yeah sometimes people say good shot or something else nice/funny, good way to make friends and/or laughs.

Comment

wouldn't mind it "IF" you could disable the channel yourself (this also means you cant blast it as well) and mute specific players if you haven't disabled it

Comment

I want global voice chat for when I jump some guys in solos please add global voice chat

Comment

Originally posted by PH_007 View Post

This is exactly why I want global voice chat lol, I want to hear people cursing at me in various (mostly eastern) languages when I one tap them with a revolver while they try to rush'n'spray me with a tactical shotty.

And yeah sometimes people say good shot or something else nice/funny, good way to make friends and/or laughs.
                  I will get literally - headache from them, haha.. And you forgot about that they'll be mad as f*ck and they will report you for cheating, woah :D :D

Comment

I'm for it. The hilarious moments in H1Z1 that arise from prox chat are completely absent from Fortnite (even though I much prefer Fortnite's game play). If the feature is added with a toggle in the options to essentially make the audio as it is now, i don't see why it would be an issue to add it for folks who want it. Just like people can disable all voice chat right now if they want, prox chat is there for folks to enjoy, and if you don't, feel free to disable it. :)

Comment

really? you got a staff member to respond to this? really epic? REALLY?

Comment

If you are able to mute the proximity voice chat then why not? [COLOR=inherit !important]

[/COLOR]

Comment

Global Voice Chat O_O
                          I sure hope you mean chatting with people that are in the proximity, not actually with all the players left.

I would totally support the idea of Proximity Voice Chat with an options to a) mute completely and b) mute specific players.

Comment

Working...
                          X