X

Getaway Return, Vbucks price and Omega Petition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getaway Return, Vbucks price and Omega Petition

Hello Epic Games, first of all I want to start by saying this: thanks for the amazing Marshmello event, it was incredible and I had so much fun attending to it.
    Now, I have two questions and 1 petition, I don’t really know if the fortnite team will see this, if not, I don’t know where to post it.

The first question is really a simple one: will the Getaway LTM and set will ever comeback to the game? I really enjoyed that game mode.

Second question: I play from the Xbox Live Mexico, and until now the V-Bucks had a normal price. (For the 5000 V-Bucks pack it was like 25 dollars). Last week, however, the prices were increased by almost double! (So the 5000 V-Bucks pack now costs almost 800 pesos which is roughly 40 dollars) That is incredibly expensive in my opinion. It is not even the largest V-Bucks pack, which costs now like almost a new AAA game. I understand that Fortnite being a free game, you make money with the amazing skins, but i feel like this is a little bit too much. The question is the following: is there any chance that the V-Bucks prices will go down again, or is this a definitive price (at least for now).

Finally, the real reason why i decided to write this in the forum.

I started playing fortnite at the end of season 3, I really liked the battle pass but I didn’t buy it because I knew I wouldn’t be able to complete it. That’s why when Season 4 started and I saw Omega, it blew my mind and bought it right away. Being not that good at the game, I had to really grind using boring tactics like hiding all game to be able to unlock Omega, and I did, but I was not able to get to the last stage, with the lights and colors. This made me really sad and almost made me quit the game. Then the next season arrived, the incredibly cool looking Ragnarok arrived, but not only that, you would be able to unlock his stages even if the season ended, this gave me hope. We are now on season 7, and since season 4, all tier 100 skins have been able to unlock the stages even if the season ends. I know that a ton of people weren’t able to unlock the last stage of omega. So why not re-enable the Omega Stages Challenges? I mean, all tier 100 have it now, and it would only be available for people who have the skin, which means they actually played the game to get it or they bought BP tiers, so they both earned it. I think it would be super cool that in some way you guys made possible again to unlock the final stages of Omega, it was the first skin with customizations and I think many people would thank this possibility to get the final version of the skin. PLEASE, consider this petition, I really think that is a good idea, 3 seasons have passed, give us the chance to finish unlocking Omega, it really won’t hurt anyone and I genuinely think it is a great skin that we should be able to finish even if the season ended, like all tier 100 skins since then.

i really hope you consider and hopefully accept this petition, thanks again for the amazing in-game events. And thanks for reading.
Working...
X