Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Login + Matchmaking Issues

Hey Folks,

We are currently diving into some issues that have recently arisen with login + matchmaking. Updates will be posted once we have more information.

Cheers,
    Chris_Attalus

UPDATE: We encountered a server error and have since recovered. The team is continuing to monitor all systems. Thanks fam <3
    Last edited by [EPIC] Chris_Attalus; 11-06-2017, 10:00 PM.

Originally posted by [EPIC] Chris_Attalus View Post
    Hey Folks,

We are currently diving into some issues that have recently arisen with login + matchmaking. Updates will be posted once we have more information.

Cheers,
    Chris_Attalus

UPDATE: We encountered a server error and have since recovered. The team is continuing to monitor all systems. Thanks fam <3
    I haven't been able to play for the past 12 hours

"Login Failed
    Unable to connect to Fortnite servers. Please try again later."

Comment

My last games have been too laggy to even consider playable. I checked my connection speed and everythings fine.

Comment

Please delete automatic glider(it activates automaticly few feets from ground),please put it on manual so when we press space glider opens out.

Comment

Stuck in matchmaking! Checking for updates or connecting to matchmaking service. Then logs out. "You have been unexpectedly disconnected from the servers of epic games and returned to the title screen." Haven't been able to get in a match for 2 hours and have tried everything. Getting really annoyed!!

Comment

Working...
          X