X

Can't edit walls anymore....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't edit walls anymore....

Anyone else getting this bug? I don't know how to fix it. My edit building is G. I Press it, click some spots on walls, they get the X displayed on them, press G to confirm, nothing happens. Anyone know how I can fix it?
    Last edited by QuietTone; 11-08-2017, 10:19 PM.

i have the same problem. any help would be greatly appriciated

Comment

Me too, sometimes I'm unable to edit, press confirm and nothing happens.

Comment

I think somewhere the servers shat themselves. sometimes i cant close doors ,pick up some ammo and open chest at random.

Comment

this game has trash servers it is probelby the servers

Comment

well I allways can't do that so

Comment

so sick of this they have to fix this asap lost a solo and a squad explosive becuase of this stupid glitch it was fine a few weeks ago what have they changed ffs

Comment

this new update is **** i can edit with only g, my editing button is v

Comment

Originally posted by lil skiass View Post
                  this new update is **** i can edit with only g, my editing button is v
                  They stated on their Twitter there's an issue with keybinds right now that they are investigating.
                  Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

I'm also having this bug. So basicly I reseted all of my controls right now and I noticed there were some new bindings added that link to building edit. But my edit key is "X" . When I press it nothing happens, it forces me to press "G" instead. Please fix

Comment

when i edit on pc when u click on the blue squars it wont let me edit im so angry at this

Comment

same lol I click and its almost like the key isn't binded to x out the squares... interesting

Comment

i have the exact same problem
                          the blue squares are not working
                          i cant make doors or windows!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X