Intentional Team Killing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Intentional Team Killing

Is intentional team killing a punishable offense? If it isn't, can it be? Please? A warning message after the first report of it and then a suspension for multiple infractions would be great... I keep reporting players with "team killer" in the description but I don't know if anything is happening or I'm just wasting my time. I've recorded clips of many of them, is hard video evidence enough to get action? If so where can I send them?

I like to queue alone into squads with fill on and I get team killed way too often, what feels like a quarter of my games are ruined by team killings. Most of which is from loot squabbles which is just frustrating. I don't steal anything that anyone can have any reasonable claim to. I drop meds, shields, and spare guns to my team frequently. And yet if I'm near a teammate and they see something in my hands they want I'm just dead. Or other times when I literally have an M16 with 8 bullets (after getting two kills and my teammates running over the loot pile, mind you) and I say over the mic that's all I have and they keep shooting me. Well worth it. I just don't get it and am frustrated by this happening way too often. It throws the entire game for everyone on the team.

Is anyone else running into this or am I just extremely unlucky in finding all of these players?

If you are a player that does this, why? If you want all of the loot to yourself then play solo. If you queue with three people and don't want a random then select "no fill". There is no reason this should be happening as often as it does.

Same for me, i always play solo and never duo or squad unless some of my friends are online cause this s**t happen way too often, i'd say one out of three game.

Comment

If your on console try the communities I’ve had a lot of great teams from random chat parties in communities.

Comment

I have video proof of team killers, who's actions were those of a team who have done this multiple times and my personal opinion is that they also do it often. Wait until the player to gather up ammo, weapons, meds and materials and then swiftly team kill when their backs are turned. I submitted those videos with my report, the sad part is that there is no confirmation of much.

Comment

Ive had people try to team kill me and call me the N word repeatedly when I kill them in response and even just before writing this I was team killed by 2 worthless trash players it needs to be an immediate 7 day ban and after the 3rd time make it a system ID ban

Comment

so is there a dev or someone who can give me an answer on what epic's stance is on intentional team killing? is it punished or am i just reporting a bunch of people and you see "team killer" and ignore it?

Comment

I actually quite like friendly fire in most games but i wouldn't be upset if it was just removed from Battle Royale.

Comment

I believe that team killing should either be a punishable offense or removed from game play. It is discouraging to play with random teams and frustrating to play the game entirely. I have been team killed more than I like and once is too many.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr MURDERYOU View Post
                  I believe that team killing should either be a punishable offense or removed from game play. It is discouraging to play with random teams and frustrating to play the game entirely. I have been team killed more than I like and once is too many.
                  I'd rather have them banned. Because even without friendly fire they would find other way to ruin the experiance. Like destroying covers.

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this up in the forums. We want you to know that we are taking action against the malicious and serial team killers.
                    Make sure to report them to player support.

Comment

I guess I've been lucky to only encounter 2 squads that team-killed in random squads. The first one I didn't even see coming and was dead before I could react.

The second time, a teammate killed another teammate right in front of me. He then turned and started shooting at me as well with a scoped AR. I shot-gunned him in the head to avoid being killed. He then crawled around me for a minute, and I said on voice "You want me to revive you?" He continued to crawl toward me, so I revived him. "You gonna try to team kill me again?" I asked on voice, but he didn't respond. I thought he would try to kill me right away, but he thought better of trying again and drank some slurp juice instead. I didn't trust him for a second so I never turned my back to him and kept my shotty targeted at his head. Eventually I just parted ways since he met up with our 4th teammate and I got the feeling these scumbags were eventually going to kill me together.

The End

Comment

team dmg should be mirrored would stop a lot but not all TKing

Comment

Originally posted by Erbss View Post
                          Is intentional team killing a punishable offense? If it isn't, can it be? Please? A warning message after the first report of it and then a suspension for multiple infractions would be great... I keep reporting players with "team killer" in the description but I don't know if anything is happening or I'm just wasting my time. I've recorded clips of many of them, is hard video evidence enough to get action? If so where can I send them?

I like to queue alone into squads with fill on and I get team killed way too often, what feels like a quarter of my games are ruined by team killings. Most of which is from loot squabbles which is just frustrating. I don't steal anything that anyone can have any reasonable claim to. I drop meds, shields, and spare guns to my team frequently. And yet if I'm near a teammate and they see something in my hands they want I'm just dead. Or other times when I literally have an M16 with 8 bullets (after getting two kills and my teammates running over the loot pile, mind you) and I say over the mic that's all I have and they keep shooting me. Well worth it. I just don't get it and am frustrated by this happening way too often. It throws the entire game for everyone on the team.

Is anyone else running into this or am I just extremely unlucky in finding all of these players?

If you are a player that does this, why? If you want all of the loot to yourself then play solo. If you queue with three people and don't want a random then select "no fill". There is no reason this should be happening as often as it does.
                          I cann fell you. Worst part was a teamkill after building a wall for knocked teammate and after reviving he kills me.. Ive made Thread for searching members. Look for and if interested add me

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] mllejodiegrace View Post
                            Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this up in the forums. We want you to know that we are taking action against the malicious and serial team killers.
                            Make sure to report them to player support.
                            Thank you! Is there a way to get a message when a player I reported has action taken against them? The satisfaction of knowing that person got hammered down makes people feel like the feedback system works and is worth using. I don't know how feasible that would be especially across multiple consoles and PC but I think it would help a lot.

Comment

I've been teamkilled in Fortnite more than any other games counted together. Really frustrating at mildly put.

Just add simple punish-system, which allows killed player vote YES/NO for 1hour ban as a punishment. Since in squad-mode its very difficult to accidentally kill your teammates, this vote-system would let you forgive mistakes.

Personally, I've been taking to watch and listen my random squad-members during warm-up. If they speak some unrecognizable language together and/or have nicknames sharing a common name or tag, I jump as far as I can from them and at least get killed in fair combat.

Comment

Working...
                              X