X

Places you avoid as the plaque and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Places you avoid as the plaque and why?

What are your least favorite places to be at any given time in the game and would like to avoid if you have the chance.

For me place i want to avoid in any time of the game. are dusty depot. because I always feel like sniper fodder and sandwich stuffing ( this place could use a rework imo)
    for the 3 chest that spawns there is just not worth the risk. to drop there too.

Lootlake. well goodluck getting there and getting of there. also the area around it is a pain in the back.

Cliffs with slippery slopes. really hate those 30 degree slopes you slide of it feels kinda inconsistant. died to many times by thinking i can get a shot on someone below me.

the river in from lootlake. to open there and no reason to be there any longer then crossing it.

and moisty mire. not worth the time and risk slogging loot there.

Dusty Depot is one of my favorite locations on the map...you can get some good firefights going on in there and it's great for lobbing grenades around in

Comment

Iv had 850 solo games, i would have no hesitation to say that i have landed at Loot Lake around 600+ of them games.
      Here's a secret, everyone, like OP is scared of loot lake, don't be! sometimes i go there and i have the WHOLE lake to myself.
      A little tip from landing there so much, never ever land in the middle house, these guys have to cross the river, and you will be waiting.
      There's 16 crates at loot lake, there's also 6 crates you can visually see before even landing at the lake, 95% i land on a chest.
      Protip : always check the sniper tower for your first chest, then move to the white house next door / little jetty / campsite and the small island across from the middle house. by the time i have done that run, i can have 5 chests in less then 2 minutes. Not to forget the chests that spawn in the small boats around the lake, i actually call them my "bait chests", i leave them there and wait for the middle house to take the bait, and try there luck at running the river. Doesn't seem so bad now?
      Last edited by SCENESTR; 11-14-2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Salty Springs cause there is always someone lurking and waiting.

Comment

There are only places I avoid landing at. Dusty Depot seems to have far too little loot for how many people like to land there.

Tomato Town is also very sparse on items. Though there are some nice surrounding areas with chests that people seem to miss (covered bridge with a chest, the tunnel with up to 2 chests).

I won't land at a town if it's close to the beginning of the bus route. I've no desire to fight with up to 20 people. But if they are far away and only 4-5 people land there, that can be fun.

Also... the factory. Again, very little loot for how many people tend to go there.

Comment

Well now you can build in lootlake and moisty mire. it seems way more attractive now.

And what SCENESTR said about loot lake. I am going to give it a few more spins now.

Comment

One of my favorite places has always been the prison. It might just be personal preference, but there always seems to be good loot around there! There are so many doors to open, it's usually easy to track people if you make sure to shut the doors behind you.

Comment

I think the worst place to drop is by far Pleasant Park. There's usually at least 4-5 people there, and if you don't find a decent few drops off the start, you're pretty much dead. The best places I've found have been Lonely Lodge and Flush Factory. While the drops aren't always amazing, and I rarely find any oranges or anything particularly outstanding, I'm usually one of the few people at those locations so it's not overly difficult to take over and get full advantage of all of the drops. The drawback of these two locations however, is that luck tends to work agains't you and the circle ends up on the exact opposite side of the map. But, everything is a trade-off.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] mllejodiegrace View Post
                  One of my favorite places has always been the prison. It might just be personal preference, but there always seems to be good loot around there! There are so many doors to open, it's usually easy to track people if you make sure to shut the doors behind you.
                  OI this aint places you like thread. >:(

jokes aside. Its my favorite place to land in duos. loot there varies though. seen it many times barren of decent loot.
                  but for solo i avoid this place. too many places to check for enemies if alone.

Comment

Working...
                  X