How to Win at Fornite 101 "sarcasm or is it"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Win at Fornite 101 "sarcasm or is it"

https://clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousSpe...tloafDatSheffy

Rockets, grenades, pistols? Why bother when you can obliterate full shields and health in one shot with a pump shotty. Would it matter if I were 15 feet away? Nope cause the same thing happens to me a few times a day at longer distances. I have also done the same thing to someone because the only gun I have is a white pump shotty. I kill them in one blast and I feel bad for it. I am so sick of this happening and I am starting to feel like I am wasting time healing and using shields when someone can one shot me from what seems like 20 feet. It's freaking ridiculous.. The same guy won the round one pumping someone who was not that close to him. I am sick of it. I don't want to have to resort to using shotguns all of the time. There are different weapons in the game for a reason, to use all of them in certain situations. Why bother with anything else in a 20 foot range when the pump shotgun is way overpowered. Also I'd like to mention something about the hopping up and down to land head shots. It needs a penalty. Make the crosshair extremely big and spread out the pellets upon a jump. This would help lower the insane damage and accuracy. Back to the pump. If we can survive a direct rocket with full shields/hp, we should be able to take one blast from a shotgun. Waste of time playing the game like this, it's losing its fun factor real quick. Of course there will be people who will not agree because they are the biggest abusers of the pump.

I cannot post in other forum areas "I don't know why" so I posed here. Rant over. This is on latest patch "11/16/2017"

It seems like you are just crying honestly. I mean sure I get one pumped sometimes but normally I kill them before they can shoot...so.....

Comment

Isn't there already an accuracy penalty for jump-shotting? Like there is for, well, moving?

As for not being able to post in other sections, I read somebody saying that you had to purchase the PVE mode to post, but not sure if or which sections that applies to anymore.

Comment

I see where you are coming from. I personally do not think it ruins the game though. pumps take aim, and positioning. they have a penalty for missing, the time inbetween shots is rather long.

I personally think the scar is a better close range weapon. if they build, you break it, and get the kill. if there are multiple enemies, you can probably handle them. The scar can also shoot crazy long range if needed.

The pump is easier to find, obviously. I still find more people using the tacticle though, with its faster shot speed, and higher rarities. not saying the rarity changes anything, just that most seem to like the blues and purples more.

Lastly, if you don't use different weapons for different situations atm, then you are doing it wrong. As an avid pump user, it simply is not always the answer.

Comment

too be honest it matters on positioning and accuracy. If you miss the critical shots with a pump your kind of dead because i can capitalize on that. If you get one shot to the head then you cant really complain about it because he either got a very good shot off or has strategically beat you. Sure sometimes you get wrecked randomly as if it was a sniper but no game is perfect.

Comment

Lol this dude...you did not even put effort into killing him you were even WALKING towards him FULLY exposed. You made the most easy target i have ever seen. Crouch next time you decide to be smart and try to vulture someone. That way you MAYBE have a chance.

Comment

Working...
            X