Found a Hidden Chest at Anarchy Acres

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a Hidden Chest at Anarchy Acres

Not Clickbait, actually watch the video. I have yet to see a YouTube video or Reddit post about this Chest location.

"the hidden chest is always there" we both know that's not true

Comment

Originally posted by MilkyRob View Post
      "the hidden chest is always there" we both know that's not true
      I meant it as in no one ever loots it, obviously it's doesn't spawn every time.

Comment

They are constantly updating the map with every update, it's not always in the patch notes. Only reason you "noticed" it before anyone else is because people had no reason to start looking there, they thought they already knew there was nothing there to offer. That chest was obviously added in the last month or so. I ran by that exact spot along that area for my route well over a hundred times, it was never there when I was playing.

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post
          They are constantly updating the map with every update, it's not always in the patch notes. Only reason you "noticed" it before anyone else is because people had no reason to start looking there, they thought they already knew there was nothing there to offer. That chest was obviously added in the last month or so. I ran by that exact spot along that area for my route well over a hundred times, it was never there when I was playing.
          You should tell that to all the kids on Reddit who claim they have been getting this Chest since day 1.

Comment

Please stop!! Nobody is supposed to know about this. I have been going here for weeks.

Comment

trading away or great secrets for YouTube views. It doesn't surprise me anymore, though it does still make me sad.

No hate from me though, if it wasnt sav, it would be someone else.

keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
              X