Break or block where you build up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Break or block where you build up

I main in an area up high so I see a lot of other areas around and the most common thing I see is people building up and they dont block it off or break where they built up and I see so many people get killed by people who follow them up.

Also I get a ton of people who build up to where i main and i just sit back in my hiding spot and watch one after the other get killed by people who just walk up where the original one built up from and kill the 3rd or 4th person that survived then i dont loot them i go and break or block off the way up they used to get up and go back to loot tons of loot.

so pro tip break or block the way up you made

well said. my main strategy is to follow people up the mountains after they built up. As soon as I hear them get into a firefight I'm all up on them and in their Loot.

Comment

Solid. I'm a noob so thanks for the ideas you guys just gave me.

Comment

Originally posted by Codywo View Post
        I main in an area up high so I see a lot of other areas around and the most common thing I see is people building up and they dont block it off or break where they built up and I see so many people get killed by people who follow them up.

Also I get a ton of people who build up to where i main and i just sit back in my hiding spot and watch one after the other get killed by people who just walk up where the original one built up from and kill the 3rd or 4th person that survived then i dont loot them i go and break or block off the way up they used to get up and go back to loot tons of loot.

so pro tip break or block the way up you made
        Get better at the game.

Comment

Working...
        X