Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop rushers and spaz kids that build like crazy.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    in this guide i will include 2 simple tips on how to counter almost every single one of these not so smart players. First rule to have these applied is to have a LOAD of chill. If you panic you are most likely dead. Second thing you need is decent aiming. Last but not least,GOOD REFLEXES.Alright,so for the first type of people who build stairs that lead up to the edge of your building:
    As you hear and see them approaching,when you see that they are getting their shotgun out,BUILD A WALL IN THEIR FACE and then make yourself some stairs facing towards them. They will either panic (it is so satisfying seeing so many confident noobs running around like crazy after their little tact has failed) or they will keep trying to do the same (they could break your base but you could jump on THEIR own stairs to mock them). Then you still have the advantage of height,so take your rifle out and start shredding them.
    As for the second type of people,the build spamers:ALWAYS keep track of their location on their platform. IF they are making a single platform,break the bottom part and expose them to the whole world to make sure they see how much of a rat they are. If they are building multiple platforms either build a two floor building and wait for them to finish their little building rampage OR track them and as soon as they pop their heads out start shooting that. If they are above you (which is the hardest thing to counter since when they decide to jump onto you it is pretty much a clean hs) you can build a wall and then multiple ceilings above you so that they can not shoot you as well as giving you time to space yourself (as you would need to do irl) from them,so that you can build a new small base to fight them. If they are stupid enough to build really high and just jump down..well that would be hilarious. In all of these situations,DO NOT PANIC. They are probably A LOT more nervous than you.
    And remember,ALWAYS collect a ceiling trap so that you can build a base with a ceiling,place it on top and start dancing in your own little disco!
    Have fun :)
    Last edited by asfaleia; 12-05-2017, 11:16 AM.

ROTFLMAO! OMG I had a player platform up with a door in their wall this morning. I snuck in, gunned their floor out and chucked a grenade in the building and ran out. The moment he got to the door and spotted me, the grenade popped him. 3 players left. Someone sniped me like, though haha.

Anyway one tip I would add since I'm too new to post a new topic. HEADPHONES! And make sure they are on right so you can sense directions properly. They improved my game by 50%.

Comment

Why exactly do you have to insult a tactic that is different than one you may or may not use? The amount of salt that is in your post makes it seem like you've been out played several times by people who use one of the core mechanics of this game to their advantage. I like seeing other players combine their knowledge for the greater good, and some of the advice you've wrote is great. Just maybe take out the needless insults or any defamatory statements next time.

Comment

Some things need to get spiced up some times :)

Comment

Now please show all that in practice. I can bet if I used just a simple rush tactic you wouldn't be able to defend against it. Sorry but I can't get you seriously while seeing how salty you were while writing this.

Comment

How could i show you? Should i record every gameplay and be like ''THERE GUYS HE USED A RAMP AND I FED HIM UP"? And how is being salty a sign of not being able to handle wannabe pros,i mean you just tried to compare gameplay with the character of each player,which was kinda hilarious tbh :D

Comment

"i mean you just tried to compare gameplay with the character of each player,which was kinda hilarious tbh " where did you find that part?

Comment

"I can bet if I used just a simple rush tactic you wouldn't be able to defend against it. Sorry but I can't get you seriously while seeing how salty you were while writing this." You can not get me seriously because i am salty,therefore my strat will not work,therefore you can render me defensless right? Or did i miss something here? Salty=the character part,Building and being rushed=the gameplay part. Are you following?

Comment

Plus i really don't get how you could make a rush more complicated. It is literaly just running towards the enemy. Like what,are you gonna run back and forth to make it complicated?

Comment

Usually people/kids with these smart ideas are the ones getting rect by those so called "wannabe pros". You clearly got destroyed by one already and that is the reason you even made this thread.

Comment

Lol i am sure a screenshot of my stats will tell you when it is time to stop talking. I will get to it when i wake up. Also some people will definitely find this strat helpful im sure,at least they will get to troll the rusher buying time for any vulture in the area to come and rip them off tho so i really dont see why you got furious :P

Comment

I really want to see your stats >_<
                        I tried searching your Epic Games name but I only found some guy with 1 win, is that you?

Comment

wait up,not my main. let me show you

Comment

but yeah i think i got a win on this acc too i dont remember

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/7t74Onl.jpg
                              https://i.imgur.com/gWVC62t.png
                              https://i.imgur.com/9Hvf6eR.png
                              there you go. oh and if you go with "you dont have many wins" i generally try to get the big boys ;) 3.54 k/d and 17% win rate on solos my dude,for 26 hours. I am not saying i am the best but i am definitely not a noob here.
                              Last edited by asfaleia; 12-05-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X