Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortnite (Battle Royale) - TOP 40 ALL-TIME PRO TIPS TO WIN IN FORTNITE!

Collapse
X

Fortnite (Battle Royale) - TOP 40 ALL-TIME PRO TIPS TO WIN IN FORTNITE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite (Battle Royale) - TOP 40 ALL-TIME PRO TIPS TO WIN IN FORTNITE!

Good job! You may have a future in Hollywood!

Comment

Doesn't even land over water when going Greasy and the rarity level color codes are wrong. I stopped the video there, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JiveDaddy View Post
        Good job! You may have a future in Hollywood!
        Thanks lol

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post
          Doesn't even land over water when going Greasy and the rarity level color codes are wrong. I stopped the video there, lol.
          Just because some people land over water for Greasy doesn't mean I have to do it as well. I sometimes do it, sometimes not. It gives you little advantage as well so it doesn't matter.
          For the rarity level colors the only thing that's wrong is the Legendary color which I didn't notice to change the color while editing.

It was my first "tips" video, but thanks for the critique man, I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoisenYouTube View Post

Just because some people land over water for Greasy doesn't mean I have to do it as well. I sometimes do it, sometimes not. It gives you little advantage as well so it doesn't matter.
            For the rarity level colors the only thing that's wrong is the Legendary color which I didn't notice to change the color while editing.

It was my first "tips" video, but thanks for the critique man, I appreciate it.
            That "little advantage that doesn't matter" grants you the lowest drop point, therefore getting you there quicker than anyone else. Just saying.

Comment

Your stats don't even show up on the tracker site, how can you say your top 40, you seem average.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeedyy View Post
                Your stats don't even show up on the tracker site, how can you say your top 40, you seem average.
                TOP 40 TIPS, he's not saying he is Top 40.

Comment

Not saying this to be mean, but I feel like this video would be better named as a top 40 beginners tips not pro tips. I didn't go past 4 or 5 but all of the tips I saw felt very "tips for new players", even in the explanation. But quality was good and explanations for things were clear.

Comment

Originally posted by RawBe17 View Post
                    Not saying this to be mean, but I feel like this video would be better named as a top 40 beginners tips not pro tips. I didn't go past 4 or 5 but all of the tips I saw felt very "tips for new players", even in the explanation. But quality was good and explanations for things were clear.
                    I totally agree with you, well said.

Comment

Working...
                    X