Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get Top 50 in Solo? The Secret Blueprint to Get Top 50 Every Time!

Collapse
X

Can't get Top 50 in Solo? The Secret Blueprint to Get Top 50 Every Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get Top 50 in Solo? The Secret Blueprint to Get Top 50 Every Time!

HELLO FORTNITE ARMY

Have you ever wondered how to get in the Top 50 in Solo for Fortnite Battle Royale?

This video details the secret blueprint to getting into Top 50 EVERY SINGLE TIME! Trolololololol.

Sit back, grab yourself a coffee, and enjoy!

You can legit just hide for a few minutes and get top fifty

Comment

Man I was so bummed when you didnt make Top 50. Maybe if you landed in a bush instead of the ocean!

Comment

Originally posted by greymoney View Post
        You can legit just hide for a few minutes and get top fifty
        Not going to lie, this works every single time. I had a challenge for 5 Top 50 Solo Wins recently. Managed to come first in one of them by basically going from bush to bush. Rest I pretty much done the same and came well below the 50 mark. It's quite easy to get Top 10 let alone Top 50, just by hiding

Comment

• Nimassus commented
          Editing a comment
          I once went top 10 by being lucky with the zone. Was hiding under some stairs in a house.

I was able to wait for the bus to kick me out then instantly deploy glider and just float down. Less than 50 alive when I landed. In one game I did this and managed a lucky kill and hit top 10. Top 50 shouldn't be that hard to hit for anyone.

Comment

I think if you dont instantly jump out of the bus and fly somewhere far away from the bus you will get to top 50 without even having a gun. I agree with you when you jump out of the bus instantly its a little harder to get to the top 50 tho :D

Comment

Working...
          X