Base Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Building

Okay. If you're building a base in Battle Royale, here's some tips.
    • Build high so only snipers can get you and you can snipe them.
    • Make a tall wall. Then layer that wall. First, wood. Then brick, then metal if you can.
    • Build on the mountain.
    • Get others to help you with your base. They're probably good.
    That's all the tips I have right now.

What are some good defense tips for when you are in a tower you've built and through the fights people have chipped away at the bottom layer leaving it open to being destroyed completely? Do you drop down and repair? what would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Platinum_tugboat View Post
      What are some good defense tips for when you are in a tower you've built and through the fights people have chipped away at the bottom layer leaving it open to being destroyed completely? Do you drop down and repair? what would you do?
      I would repair them because when someone is attacking you and destroys the first stage your whole base will break you know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Platinum_tugboat View Post
        Good rule of thumb is to have an exit strategy in mind in case things like that happen. It can all be situational really. As BlackflyPlays said repairing is a good option if you think you can pull it off without dying. Sometimes abandoning the base discretely is also a good option (IE pop a door on the opposite side from the attackers and re position). It all just depends on what you are comfortable with doing and what is going on around you.

Comment

RawBe17 is right. I think I would never stay in a base that I can't exit in under 2 seconds with editing (there is the problem that you cant edit enemy buildings) or just jumping out without taking falldamage.

Comment

I never build higher than 3 stories that way I can always just jump out without taking damage.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtK24 View Post
              I never build higher than 3 stories that way I can always just jump out without taking damage.
              That requires that you know that you can fall 3 stories without taking damage ;) but yes that was what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackflyPlays View Post

That requires that you know that you can fall 3 stories without taking damage ;) but yes that was what I meant.
                Again I was replying to the OP.

Comment

Working...
                X