Getting shot in the back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting shot in the back

Getting shot in the back is probably the most annoying thing that can happen to you in fortnite. Wish there was a way to stop it and I know that's just the game and there's no way to stop all this action and stuff but I swear fortnite has caused me to develop like anxiety or something whenever I play I always feel like I'm being watched or just about to be attacked and not actually enjoy the game because of bush campers as well, the amount of times I've been killed by a guy in a bush is undoubtedly over 100 times. Just wish there was some sort of indication that there was someone nearby or it was easier to know but as well I think it's really hard to tell where bullets and sounds are coming from and as well where bullets are coming from I almost have to do a full 360 before I can see them but I then again I guess that ruins the element of surprise in the game but this honestly gives me anxiety I just want someone to reply to see if they feel the same way

your a ps4 player though... just scan the bushes... Also solofeels sorta that way for me, but squad/duos are better imo

Comment

Sorry but this is really dumb... If you don't have a headset made out of wood you can easily and clearly hear where they are shooting from... The only thing I can agree with you are the bush campers. If there is someone maybe dressed like a bush in a bush and he is not moving there is literally no chance to notice him unless you shot or run through every bush. Maybe if they make the bushes a little smaller so you notice it more easily if somebody is sitting in there, if you are attentively enough (Yeah I know usually you see the head sticking out but one site of the bush is higher and from this site I think there is literally no chance to see him, improve me when I'm wrong).

Comment

Buy the Battle Pass and get the skin with the shield on his back it stops bullets 100% legit

Comment

Originally posted by PH_007 View Post
          Buy the Battle Pass and get the skin with the shield on his back it stops bullets 100% legit
          Yeah just forgot about that ... ... ... little troll you :D

Comment

I know exactly how the OP feels. One thing I’ve learnt from watching YTers is that there are rarely as many people around as you think there are, which has helped to make me feel more confident. Also, keep an eye on the ticker that shows how many players are left. If you’re down to the last 25 and the circle’s still pretty big, you’re quite likely to be on your own if you’re not in or near any towns.

Comment

press q very quick and start spamming walls :p

Comment

Originally posted by F1nNsCh3r View Post
                press q very quick and start spamming walls :p
                Yeah thats what I do too. When I get shoot in the open field I press "Q" and start spamming like I'm a epileptic :D

Comment

Most players that camp in bushes are not very good and like others have said just start spamming walls immediately and build a ramp to get site on them. They rarely ever build and its easy pickings. I have killed a lot more buswhwookies than they have killed me.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtK24 View Post
                    Most players that camp in bushes are not very good and like others have said just start spamming walls immediately and build a ramp to get site on them. They rarely ever build and its easy pickings. I have killed a lot more buswhwookies than they have killed me.
                    Yeah you're right. Even when its annoying when you get killed by a bush camper it don't happen to often and when it does happen that often you are probably not attentively enough.

Comment

This is part of the game broski, if you don't want to get shot in the back, learn how to build a base. If you start to get shot at then start building and then look for them once you're safe

Comment

I too get anxiety from playing this game but the more you play it, the more you get used to it and the anxiety will go away. After I got 5 solo wins (i know im bad) I just stopped giving a f**k about the game which got me better. The less you care about your wins or dying you WILL get better. You will improve much better running around in the open getting shot in the back and reacting than camping in a house or bush and not doing anything.

Comment

You are right. You will get better if you stop beeing nervous and don't care about that you could die any second from a sniper or something.

Comment

Working...
                          X