Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a win? Super easy way! Only 1 bullet used?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super easy to do and you're bound to get yourself a win!

Nice shot but I think youre probably getting shot down 90% of the time ... \(^_^)/

Comment

Originally posted by BlackflyPlays View Post
      Nice shot but I think youre probably getting shot down 90% of the time ... \(^_^)/
      More like 99% of the time. The fact no one shot him down means he was fighting a bunch of people in the finals who did not belong there, including him. Where are these people in my finals? Oh yeah that's right not there. Instead this guy get's to chill on a 1 level platform for hours with out 1 shot in his direction, when all it takes is someone to destroy it and he falls to his death.

This is terrible advice by the way! It's far from super easy, it's not even practical. Bad players will even put a stop to this instantly. Just luck that's all this was. You have better odds hiding in a bush and never firing a shot and winning

I'm going to touch on this topic even more. In the Silencer mode live right now early today I tried this 4 game in a row messing around. I even built 4 rows making it harder to shoot down and every time someone shot me down in the middle of freaking no where while my platform base started in the gas. My goal was to out distance the range of the SMG, it didn't matter. People saw it and always shot it down. Congratulations on winning your 2nd or 1st game your video is a prime example of how bad players snag free wins. Who's carrying you in squads and duos? Clearly you're being carried because your win %'s and k/d ratio does not compute. I wish I had friends who would carry me, instead I try to fill and carry the people you just beat in that game (beyond clueless).
      Last edited by All the Rage; 01-06-2018, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P_PP3T
        Strategy is useful in whaling woods,just be sure to stop on a good tree.1 in a million video
        Yeah you are right. You should try to pick up a jump pad before using this tactic to have a chance to leave your bridge fast if someone is trying to shot you down.

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post

More like 99% of the time. The fact no one shot him down means he was fighting a bunch of people in the finals who did not belong there, including him. Where are these people in my finals? Oh yeah that's right not there. Instead this guy get's to chill on a 1 level platform for hours with out 1 shot in his direction, when all it takes is someone to destroy it and he falls to his death.

This is terrible advice by the way! It's far from super easy, it's not even practical. Bad players will even put a stop to this instantly. Just luck that's all this was. You have better odds hiding in a bush and never firing a shot and winning

I'm going to touch on this topic even more. In the Silencer mode live right now early today I tried this 4 game in a row messing around. I even built 4 rows making it harder to shoot down and every time someone shot me down in the middle of freaking no where while my platform base started in the gas. My goal was to out distance the range of the SMG, it didn't matter. People saw it and always shot it down. Congratulations on winning your 2nd or 1st game your video is a prime example of how bad players snag free wins. Who's carrying you in squads and duos? Clearly you're being carried because your win %'s and k/d ratio does not compute. I wish I had friends who would carry me, instead I try to fill and carry the people you just beat in that game (beyond clueless).
          lol triggered? i have a 13 percent win percentage across all modes and also drop into trees for my daily challenges (win % would be higher but i honestly do not care.), And do stupid sh*t like build skybridges. yes it is easy to get shot down, especially building 4 wide, no point in that anyways because if your getting shot your getting shot. This was a first take on the bridge also so yeah i got lucky. no need to go on rants my guy its a game.

By the way, i like how you said congrats on my second win, but also cared enough to look up my stats so you would've know that is not the case.

While we are on the topic of looking up stats, i have more kills, 3/4 time played, higher win%. good job on the roasting.

Comment

Nice can anyone help me in Fortnite to get wins?

Comment

The Stairway to Heaven is much less risky to do again now that jetpacks are in the game and can take away the threat of dying from fall damage if someone shoots it down. I love doing it in 50v50 mode and seeing how long I can stay up there (usually not long and frequently shot down by my own teammate *shrug*)

Comment

*Cough cough* royalty free music *cough cough*

Comment

Working...
                X