Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• All chest locations on minimap

Heyo! 95% sure thats all (few mistakes)
    (most towns are too small on minimap thats why i use (purple circle 5+) and bored to count, but will do)
    I hope it helps someone :) and if "something similar" was made by someone before me im sorry im new on this forum. sry for my english
    And correct me if you can add new locations (X-mas trees not included)

sry i found fortnitechestinfo.com ehh "-.-

Comment

Are there really three chests at the tree house in Moisty Mire? I think there are only two And you frogot about the christmas trees (up to three chests).

Comment

You're missing a few! [Column C in the top square the pack of trees nearest the water has a chest] I loot it all the time. Only a handful of people know about it because I've only seen it looted a couple times when I didn't. Behind anarchy in a little cubby there is 1, most people do not know about it. It's important you put it on your map. It's about half way between the farm and the water. Fatal fields I noticed you marked a few singles around the outside like the rock pit and woodlands one, you missed 1! The trees directly to the right of the fatal fields farm house has a chest. If you're going to list the rock pit one and the other woodlands one you should mark that one as well, often it's left untouched by people.

EDITED
        Found another you missed Column B top square left of the house in a dumb truck is 1 chest. Currently you only count 2 1 in the house and 1 in the barn/garage. I really think the farms and lonely lodge are spread out enough that you could list the chest better for each.
        Last edited by All the Rage; 01-06-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X