Tips and Tricks for the Beginning or Intermediate player

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips and Tricks for the Beginning or Intermediate player

So I made this video a few days ago and it just explains some of the things I do that you won't find in most youtube videos that has helped me become a good player at the game. These tips aren't your general "build when shot" tips as many youtubers post, but rather tell small things and little known facts that any level player might find useful.

If you're skeptical of my credibility, I am a level 86 player with 133 wins and over 2,500 kills. I can assure you these tips work. Go ahead and check them out, and check out the rest of the channel too while you're at it! Hope you find the advice I give you useful.

https://youtu.be/FGUt1zUmbvg

Some nice little tips, but when the music kicks in, I can hardly hear your voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Aazhyd View Post
      Some nice little tips, but when the music kicks in, I can hardly hear your voice.
      Yes, sorry about that. Still getting adjusted to making youtube videos. But I am glad you enjoyed the video and hope you subscribed.

Comment

This video kind of slowed down, but I still feel like it would benefit some of these people asking for tips on how to win games.

This is a unique video and you don't get these tips from a lot of the others on youtube.

I have won over 175 games playing this way so they do work.

Comment

Nice vid! Useful stuff

Comment

Thanks! Be sure to subscribe if you enjoyed it! And if you stream or anything, hmu, and maybe we could collab.

Comment

Working...
            X