Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some actual helpful advice, please..

Collapse
X

Need some actual helpful advice, please..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some actual helpful advice, please..

Hi,

I have played Fortnite for a while now, but I can't seem to get any better...
    I've never gotten more than 4 kills, never been 1st in solo..
    Can you guys give me some easy, actual helpful tips/tricks/advice?
    Enemies just always seem to be sooo much better and deal so much more damage...

I know there are 1000 videos on YouTube and stuff, but I would like some real personal advice from you guys so... Blow me away! :)

Thanks in advance, I really want to get better...

Don't go tilted towers it's the *********** of fornite never ever go there ever

Comment

Fortnite Tracker is showing you've only had 3 matches, https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/VyCStar
      Unless you've had another account, I don't really think you can consider that playing Fortnite for a while and it's simply that you need more practice.

Comment

I mean if the fortnite tracker is right and its only 3 games...dam man i played over 50 so far ( and thats like only about 4 times of sitting to play it) and my highest killing spree was 2 and ive gotten second places as the highest ONLY because I was playing hide and seek rather than going after people haha.

Comment

Put your building hotkeys somewhere you can reach in the heat of battle, and use them until they become second nature.

Comment

Go to places that have many people, and start practicing to kill people for more playing experience so you can aim better and know where people are. Also you want to be aggressive most of the time seeking people to gain their loot but at the same time if there are too many people play safe for a while.

Comment

You might hear it constantly, but make sure youre always gathering all three types of resources. Nearly all 1v1 scenarios in this game are determined by who was able to build cover and get the advantage in the firefight. So get used to harvesting resources and building. Dont be afraid to play aggressively, also. If you see somebody running near you, build a some stairs to ramp up and engage them. The more engagements you find yourself in, the more you'll get practice with the aiming and you'll get better.

Comment

Use the high ground to your advantage. Very simple especially in solo where you can use the 1x1 tower with 3 to 4 floors.

Comment

I have about 30 hours in this game and have never won once. My issue is the aiming. I don't have issues getting top 15, it's killing the remaining people who are probably better than me/you are. My suggestion is to watch youtube videos of people who win matches. You can learn a few things from that. My survival rate increased once I realized I don't really have to kill everyone I see. Sometimes it's better to run, specially if they havent seen you.

Comment

This one helps you win games if you play duo or squads. Very basic tips. For solo i made advanced guide few weeks ago. Its in my channel in how to destroy nerds official series. In solo build cover by making 1x1 tower 3 to 4 floors. U can hide early game but late game take the high ground because then its impossible to hide anymore. I build towers all the time without hiding. But as i said doesnt matter early game that much. If u want to hide early its ok too.

Last edited by R0BB1NHYYD; 02-13-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

More tips tricks and awesome vids at
                      http://www.facebook.com/fortnitebestbits. Plz hit that like help the page grow dailyyy!!

Comment

Some tips that have helped me is land in the most busy spot and die and repeat that to over and over and over tell you walk out of the town with lots of kills.
                        Next when it gets close to final storm stop playing aggressive and build
                        also wood is your best friend have at least 400 of it at all times

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGUt1zUmbvg

This might help you.

Comment

I'm a very bad player as well, I've never won but I've gone top 3 before in Solo and Duo, but that was because I hid the whole time, and killed 1 guy ;).
                            I don't call myself very bad but I'm a bit lower than average I say.
                            1. I can hardly kill someone
                            2. In Squad/Duo, nobody ever communicates. If they do, all they do is swear because they either die or they go elsewhere.
                            3. With people playing 24/7 since it got released, And i've only played for about 2-3 weeks, in my opinion, It's going to be impossible for me to ever get a '#1 Victory Royale'

Comment

Working...
                            X