X

Fortnite Settings & Keybinds from the Pros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite Settings & Keybinds from the Pros

Alright it gets asked everywhere, what settings are this streamer using?

https://bestfortnitesettings.com/ Here you go, check what settings some of the top players use and their key bindings! I guess it could be helpful for some on here.

Good luck and keep winning!
    Last edited by lillemid; 03-20-2018, 02:22 PM.

I don't think using other people's keybinds can help you, I think players should stick with whatever makes then comfortable.

By the way. l do like the work and effort put into that websitt!
    Last edited by coresteel; 03-03-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• LMntMasa commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a ****ing MORON.

How about Myth?

Comment

• BigMan027 commented
      Editing a comment
      How does he reach z and x so fast

• Joη commented
      Editing a comment
      His zxc building is on his mouse

• Hulk Daddy123 commented
      Editing a comment
      It works really good

The list doesnt mention the jump button or how ninja can use the u o and l keys while moving? Ninja must somehow use the g shift button on his mouse, I doubt he uses his left hand to press the u o or l buttons.

Comment

• Tw8stedxPK commented
      Editing a comment
      U and L are scroll left and scroll right respectively while O is the “forward” thumb button

• Wìm commented
      Editing a comment
      You can reprogram mouse buttons to link to keyboard buttons to better utilize your full selection of mouse buttons. its what I do

Thank you for your interesting topic. I think its very helpful for the other players

Thank you Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Glec-9 View Post
      The list doesnt mention the jump button or how ninja can use the u o and l keys while moving? Ninja must somehow use the g shift button on his mouse, I doubt he uses his left hand to press the u o or l buttons.
      lol i literally logged in to reply to this i know i overestimate how smart some kids are but if people really believe ninja used u or l for building one must be mighty low on IQ

indeed he uses thumb mouse buttons and middle mouse button to build

here are two setups that everyone can/shall use

if you are comfortable with 123456 leave weapons there and bind building keys to Q F C easiest ti press buttons and middle mouse

alternatively you can rebind weapons to thumb mouse buttons and Q F C and use 1234 as building selections jesus christ people try to find performance in all the wrong places.

this is what will make u a better player
      1. experience
      2. practicing while playing not only playing for playing
      3.fast thinking and stereo sound for awareness

aim? aim is overrated it is a TPP for gods sake positioning is everything just learn to build not only fast but smart and spam smg/shotgun

now aim does help with tap fire situations and sniping but hey if in 2018 and on PC you can not aim, that is only either terribly high or low sensitivity or you get simply overhyped during an engagement and spam fire button and spray like mad man, Aim is a rhythm you need to learn when to click

Comment

So you just stole / redesigned www.fortniteconfig.com in order to get some money from Amazon.
        Everything you should know about fortnite pro players (in-game settings and gears).

Comment

Well Dr disrespect is FAR from being even good at the game.. why is he there and sypher is not? DO NOT follow that link it will not help you its dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Musky View Post

lol i literally logged in to reply to this i know i overestimate how smart some kids are but if people really believe ninja used u or l for building one must be mighty low on IQ

indeed he uses thumb mouse buttons and middle mouse button to build

here are two setups that everyone can/shall use

if you are comfortable with 123456 leave weapons there and bind building keys to Q F C easiest ti press buttons and middle mouse

alternatively you can rebind weapons to thumb mouse buttons and Q F C and use 1234 as building selections jesus christ people try to find performance in all the wrong places.

this is what will make u a better player
            1. experience
            2. practicing while playing not only playing for playing
            3.fast thinking and stereo sound for awareness

aim? aim is overrated it is a TPP for gods sake positioning is everything just learn to build not only fast but smart and spam smg/shotgun

now aim does help with tap fire situations and sniping but hey if in 2018 and on PC you can not aim, that is only either terribly high or low sensitivity or you get simply overhyped during an engagement and spam fire button and spray like mad man, Aim is a rhythm you need to learn when to click

This is actually some great tips for a new player!

Comment

I remap every FPS i play with up/down/right/left arrow and Home/Numpad. Cant do this while sprinting in this game, I really dont want to have to use a keyboard re-mapper. Seems to be my only choice?

Any plan on fixing this?

Comment

That site has Myth's settings wrong...

Found the correct settings here

https://www.prosettings.com/myth-fortnite-settings/

And here is Ninja's Fortnite settings.
                Last edited by 2by; 04-12-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the source. Whish it was more players!

Comment

Personally think ninja's binds are the best if you have a logitech mouse. They don't limit your movement by forcing you to lift your fingers off a and d and also don't hinder your weapon switching. It's too much to have your index and ring finger do the movement, weapon switching AND building, so having your index and ring finger relieved of building makes it a lot easier and more comfortable to build, move and switch at the same time.

I'm speaking from experience here, as I tried all these binds and analyzed them thorougly.

Comment

Go to this website to find out
                      https://www.prosettings.com/ninja-fortnite-settings/

Comment

On that website, it says Ninja uses the Corsair K70, but on his stream, if I do !keyboard, it says he uses the Logitech G810. So what's the deal?

Comment

Working...
                        X