Mobile Kill Record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Kill Record?

Hi all,
    I just had this amazing game on Fortnite mobile. I had 14 eliminations and dominated the game with the Victory Royale. I was wondering what the highest number of eliminations in Fortnite mobile was? Feel free to share if you know, or just share your personal best on mobile. Below is the pic and stats from my game.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EZHAWKS88; 03-31-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I won that game today, just searching to see what the highest kill count is.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Gaming_Fox View Post
        I won that game today, just searching to see what the highest kill count is.

​​​​Wow 19 kills? Pretty impressive bro!

Comment

I believe I currently hold the record for most kills on mobile. I’ve searched around and the highest I’ve found was 20. But I’ve gotten a 21 kill game and a 22 kill game.

Comment

• yønk commented
            Editing a comment
            Hate to break it to you, one of the guys in my clan has 24

Honestly I've had so many of these high kill games idk what my record is and I dont record or screenshot too many but this was one of the first games I got over 20.

Comment

This is my best royale game on mobile so far!

Comment

This is the best I’ve done so far on mobile!

Comment

• LilYeetMeat commented
                Editing a comment
                lol no offense to all of u and this is gonna sound bad even though it isnt meant to be mean or anything but i think we can all agree that console is much easier than pc especially if u r an experienced pc player

Lol no offense to all of u and this is gonna sound bad even though it isn't meant to be mean or anything but I think we can all agree that mobile is much easier than console especially if u r an experienced console player

Comment

Originally posted by kamraniskool View Post
                Lol no offense to all of u and this is gonna sound bad even though it isn't meant to be mean or anything but I think we can all agree that mobile is much easier than console especially if u r an experienced console player
                no offense but can we all agree that console is easy. You literally have an aimbot built in

Comment

• ZestySauce990 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  pc also has aim assist https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...photoid=160117
                  Last edited by ZestySauce990; 05-22-2018, 06:51 AM. Reason: to add the picture

• fa99ot.kill3r commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As a player of all three platforms I can verify that mobile is really the easiest one. Aimbot on mobile is really strong, it drags crosshairs to bush campers and it moves significantly more then console aimbot. Pc has no aimbot, trust me, but pc aim is probably a lot more accurate then aim with a joystick. Mobile players are severely disadvantaged because building on mobile takes a lot longer with two thumbs, therefore making it easier to kill someone. Console players have it better especially builder pro controls. Pc has the best for building because you have many more buttons and you can customize keybinds. Statistically speaking, mobile is the easiest too. My highest kill on mobile is more then 2 times my highest on xbox and pc. My highest on xbox is 8 and my highest on pc is 5, I avoid pc because my computer can't run fort well. My highest on mobile is 18 kills and I have way more wins on mobile. So, yes mobile is way easier, but i prefer playing console because it is more fun and competitive. Mobile wins really don't count because mobile is really easy and it doesn't take much skill. I know I am not exactly the best at fortnite, I don't grind the game because I have other things to do, but I can assure you mobile has weak competition and it really easy to win

• yønk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lmao so you do, xbox has aim assist

Originally posted by kamraniskool View Post
                Then why are you posting in a mobile fortnite thread?

Comment

• InVerified commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No not really mobile controls are harder to to shoot and aim as quick as console can and it’s also easy ore to build and aim on console

I have a 17kills game with a win.????????????

Comment

I like how this thread has just been everyone one upping the previous person

Comment

Nalmoc113 and Mateusgamerpro have 17 kill Dues vs Dues May 15, 2018 Mobil Record
                    Last edited by NȺłmøȼ113; 05-16-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I got a 29 kill solo squads game, don’t have the pic because I deleted it for more storage to update fortnite ????

Comment

• Roasted Whale commented
                        Editing a comment
                        no ones gonna believe you

• Roasted Whale commented
                        Editing a comment
                        a photo takes like 1mb of space
                    Working...
                    X