Mobile Kill Record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Kill Record?

Hi all,
    I just had this amazing game on Fortnite mobile. I had 14 eliminations and dominated the game with the Victory Royale. I was wondering what the highest number of eliminations in Fortnite mobile was? Feel free to share if you know, or just share your personal best on mobile. Below is the pic and stats from my game.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EZHAWKS88; 03-31-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I won that game today, just searching to see what the highest kill count is.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Gaming_Fox View Post
        I won that game today, just searching to see what the highest kill count is.

​​​​Wow 19 kills? Pretty impressive bro!

Comment

I believe I currently hold the record for most kills on mobile. I’ve searched around and the highest I’ve found was 20. But I’ve gotten a 21 kill game and a 22 kill game.

Comment

Honestly I've had so many of these high kill games idk what my record is and I dont record or screenshot too many but this was one of the first games I got over 20.

Comment

This is my best royale game on mobile so far!

Comment

This is the best I’ve done so far on mobile!

Comment

Lol no offense to all of u and this is gonna sound bad even though it isn't meant to be mean or anything but I think we can all agree that mobile is much easier than console especially if u r an experienced console player

Comment

Originally posted by kamraniskool View Post
                    Lol no offense to all of u and this is gonna sound bad even though it isn't meant to be mean or anything but I think we can all agree that mobile is much easier than console especially if u r an experienced console player
                    no offense but can we all agree that console is easy. You literally have an aimbot built in

Comment

Originally posted by kamraniskool View Post
                    Then why are you posting in a mobile fortnite thread?

Comment

I have a 17kills game with a win.????????????

Comment

I like how this thread has just been everyone one upping the previous person

Comment

Nalmoc113 and Mateusgamerpro have 17 kill Dues vs Dues May 15, 2018 Mobil Record
                          Last edited by NȺłmøȼ113; 05-16-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I got a 29 kill solo squads game, don’t have the pic because I deleted it for more storage to update fortnite ????

Comment

Working...
                            X