X

V-buck disappeared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-buck disappeared

Good morning. After the purchase of the 29/04 of 1000 V-Bucks and after the use of about 800 V-Bucks I realized that I have been removed 200 V-Bucks from the account (200 I had them already in the wallet). I ask you to credit them again. Account bredclient09. Thank you.

I bought a thousand v bucks before the season 4 and then I woke to buy the battle pass and all thousand v bucks are gone like what the

Comment

I've been saving up vbucks from the battle pass so I can get it in season 5 but I lost half my vbucks at first I had200 and went down to 100 but I didn't think anything of it but then I had 300 and went down to 150 I should be at 500 right now but instead I am at 150 please restore my v bucks. thanks!

account is MerrickFN

Comment

Its show that no offers available in the store. How should I fix it?

Comment

I had 1200 v bucks yesterday and I woke up to play today and all my v bucks are gone. I been saving those v bucks by earning it from the battle pass on season 4 and it is all gone all of a sudden without me even being able to purchase anything with it. Please help me my account is amirali2481

Comment

Working...
          X