Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Loot Route In Fornite Battle Royale (4+ Chests) (Easy Legendary Weapons)

Collapse
X

Best Loot Route In Fornite Battle Royale (4+ Chests) (Easy Legendary Weapons)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Loot Route In Fornite Battle Royale (4+ Chests) (Easy Legendary Weapons)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Gn2YjC0zE

Gucci watched your video and tried this on the PS4 it did not have any legendary weapons but did have 4 crates both times.

I know bushes appear at different spots depending on whether your playing consoles or pc so maybe thats a great loot spot for pc. Anyone else find different results than me please say so.

Btw in squads one time found a golden scar laying in the open too bad one of my other squad mates got it.
    Last edited by OJDennis; 11-02-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

upupupupupupup

Comment

Is that outside of pleasant park? Video never really shows the map to show what area you are in.

Comment

Best? Not even in my top 5 of rural loot routes.

Comment

I'd counter that you can get a equal/better loot route by going these two places:

1. West side of island: Landing anywhere west of Pleasant Park. Just west of the northern part of PP, there's a chest in a circle of trees. Head south and hit the house and shack (1 chest each usually), then two more houses further south (1 ea usually). If you push even further, you can hit a truck with a chest as well as two more houses other homes. I've hit the entire west coastline before without running into anyone. You can also land at the big brick building just outside of PP (1 to 2 chests) and then push out to the west to hit the rest of the houses. It's my go-to drop for soloing on squads as teams rarely land out there.

2. North (north of Tomato Town): Land at the ice cream truck (1 or 2 chests typically), then west toward the two houses (1-2 chests in basement house/ 1 in white), follow that by the scarecrow (usually 1 chest), then head to the small field and shack out west (1 chest). Once there, head south to the Willow tree (1 or 2 chests) and then up to the RV (guns/ammo/etc).

I've hit both of these pretty consistently for tons of loot. For a while the north got pretty busy because people figured out the large grouping of houses up there were a good route, but not many people go as far north as the ice cream truck, so it's still somewhat decent.

You can also hit a very similar route structure as detailed in the video by going just east of Salty Springs / North of Fatal Farms.

Comment

Originally posted by DiggzDE View Post
              I'd counter that you can get a equal/better loot route by going these two places:

1. West side of island: Landing anywhere west of Pleasant Park. Just west of the northern part of PP, there's a chest in a circle of trees. Head south and hit the house and shack (1 chest each usually), then two more houses further south (1 ea usually). If you push even further, you can hit a truck with a chest as well as two more houses other homes. I've hit the entire west coastline before without running into anyone. You can also land at the big brick building just outside of PP (1 to 2 chests) and then push out to the west to hit the rest of the houses. It's my go-to drop for soloing on squads as teams rarely land out there.

2. North (north of Tomato Town): Land at the ice cream truck (1 or 2 chests typically), then west toward the two houses (1-2 chests in basement house/ 1 in white), follow that by the scarecrow (usually 1 chest), then head to the small field and shack out west (1 chest). Once there, head south to the Willow tree (1 or 2 chests) and then up to the RV (guns/ammo/etc).

I've hit both of these pretty consistently for tons of loot. For a while the north got pretty busy because people figured out the large grouping of houses up there were a good route, but not many people go as far north as the ice cream truck, so it's still somewhat decent.

You can also hit a very similar route structure as detailed in the video by going just east of Salty Springs / North of Fatal Farms.
              I'm going for the route north of tomato town since battle royal has been released but I start at the very top right corner of the map at the big house with the woodparts you can edit > icecream truck > two houses and than what I like to call it "the holy tree" (simply the big tree in the middle of stones/small trees) but you can only go there now if the route of the bus is pretty far away because it got too popular but/because its still this good. You can get up to 10 chests there (when you loot the small farmhouse on the way to the holy tree then even 11 chests)

Comment

Stupid video is stupid.Waste of time -10/10

Comment

Videos 2 months old obviously it's going to have some issues. Also he's wrong that loot run is awful. There are way better ones. All mine I expect at least 8-12 chest in the first 3-4 minutes.
                  Last edited by All the Rage; 01-06-2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I'll be making another updated video soon, you guys gotta understand I made these loot guides a while back lmao. It's not THAT bad but I have a way better loot route.

Comment

Working...
                    X